This week in SJW land: you fucking white male.

Started by mauricio, March 19, 2016, 09:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauricio

Or how i learned how to be racist while being an "antiracist activist". This probably should go in the jokes section now that i think about it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5HK1hFUD_d4&feature=youtu.be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ

Baruch

Actual intergroup competition and aggression is a real thing, not just rhetoric.  This won't go away just because we say "Can't we all just get along?" to autohypnotize our inner bigot.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Aww...white male victimhood. In a country a creature like Trump has a solid chance to win. Where the nonexistent left is regressive. Heartbreaking. :pai: 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

I wonder who is pulling their strings.
Someone is manipulating these people.

White people screaming about white people. Crazy.

http://youtu.be/jVMAkPnS5jI

drunkenshoe

Quote from: pr126 on March 20, 2016, 06:58:03 AM
White people screaming about white people. Crazy.

You couldn't have expressed your position better than that^. According to that position as a white turkish female:

-I shouldn't vote for Kurdish party and hate Kurdish people with a vengeance for the bombings going off all around the country, cheer for their civillians deaths
-I should hate men and shouldn't care about their issues, because you know world is shaped up to their standards, fuck them, right?
-I should hate Westerners; esp Americans over all...insert the last 70 year of Western policies
-I should hate muslims of course above all religious people as an atheist and spew genocidal shit all over in anger

Right.

Remind me again what do you carry in that skull?

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Atheon

Former friend: "You're cis and white; you can't express your opinion on this issue."
Me: "But YOU are cis and white too."
Former friend: "Shut up shut up gahhh shut up!"
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

drunkenshoe

Not different than MRA bullshit thrown around or the basic rhetoric imposed by the boys in this forum. It's just one is the sub reactive of another reactive.

Match made in heaven. There should be mass orgies between SJW and MRA groups. They'll hopefully calm down if they fight and fuck each other afterwards and American society will be saved from a TONS of virginal bitterness and sexual frustration. 

Something like this:

NSFW

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on March 20, 2016, 05:57:52 AM
Aww...white male victimhood. In a country a creature like Trump has a solid chance to win. Where the nonexistent left is regressive. Heartbreaking. :pai:

In the US, anything to the Left of Hitler is Left ... and there are hardly any of those left.  One of the ugly truths about the US is that we are the 4th Reich, far more than the USSA.  Same for GB.  Winston Churchill defined himself as anti-Soviet ... and only took on the Third Reich as an appetizer before the main course.  I think it is hard for us now to imagine what a horrible shock the Russian Revolution was to people then, or what a horrible shock the French Revolution was over 100 years earlier.  Particularly if you were a running dog of autocratic monarchists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

My only concern right now is how will the American people react to Trump if he wins, Baruch. There is no scenario that this would turn out to be good for any of us. That man has a real and solid potential to divide an already angry and armed American population to a pointof social explotion. Has something like that ever happened there? 

If something like what we had here in 2013 happens there, it won't be something like what we had here. It would be a bloodshed. USA is neither Middle East, nor Europe.

I fear for my sister, my American relatives, people in the US and the ME because we will all be affected badly in every available scenario. Drumpf is Erdogan. Period. Something tells me they would get along great despite the common belief, esp. behind the curtains. Can you imagine that? The damage those two creatures potentially able to do?

On the other hand, if Drumpf wins but nothing changes in the US, then Americans should really have a good look at the USA rather than what they enjoy calling 'America'.

drunkenshoe

Atheon, I understand your annoyance because I feel the same. And I am certainly not lumping you with any group.

Baruch

It would be hard for me as an American, to seriously understand Turkish politics.  It must be the same for people outside of America, who follow American politics.  I read an essay just yesterday, about an American having to explain the US to his Japanese guests.  But then, Japanese political behavior is strange to Americans.  They are so polite, just before they cut your head off ;-p

First rule ... I don't know what will happen in the future, no matter who gets elected in the end
Second rule ... one can run around like a chicken with your head cut off, but then you are more likely to end up for supper

How will Americans react to a Trump victory?  Hard to tell, since I don't think anyone knows how he will govern.  I disregard all political advertisements.  And America is on the verge of civil war over Obama ... he is no hero over here, even if initially he was lionized outside the US as some magic liberal.  He in fact is more conservative than Shrub (the MIC rules here, as it used to in Turkey) and never had a good card trick up his sleeve.

As I have posted elsewhere today, to Mauricio, the US political scene is more bizarre than ever ... too much smoke and mirrors.  Just looking at the top 4 candidates (assuming a dark horse doesn't come out of either convention).  This is not unlike France, 1786.  A great revolution may come from this, and that will be bad for everyone.  I may have to polish up my French.  But then, to be fair, the American revolution wasn't a good thing either, it was a tragedy.  The second American revolution wasn't a good thing, even though the slaves were superficially freed, it was a tragedy.  So right now you have tragedy in Turkey ... I am so sorry for you and your fellow people (Turks and non-Turks).  If tragedy comes to the US, and it has several times in my lifetime ... than I am so sorry for me and my fellow people (R, D or I).  History is a harsh mistress, and she may be warming up her bull whip.  May be Chancellor Merkel can come and lead us, after she is kicked out of Germany.  I hear that German ladies make the most demanding dominatrices.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Unfortunately, Turkish and American politics have more common traits than you think.

For starters, seculars have to vote for the lesser evill here too. But we have 4 major and over all 29 political parties to choose and vote for when you have only 2 major and I dunno how many in total. But we also have 10 % barrage for any party to get in the parliement and also independent candidates to vote for. It's a mess.

Oh I like Merkel. Contrary to the common belief, Germans know what they are doing. The British led American-Britain media campaign against refugees crisis turned into made up 'rape crisis' is a priceless comedy. Esp. literally a priceless 'cheque'. The part that the citizens of the Empire crying in panic for something that doesn't even exist. :lol: It will MAKE THE BRITS A LOT OF MONEY.

You have to give it to the Brits though. It's PERFECT politics, Baruch. Perfect BLUFF. AND It WORKS EVERY TIME. *Shakes head They will vote for EU or out; of course they won't really get out, but get a good time and space for politics to bargain for profit and refugees and in the end they will get the best profit and benefit as the result of their unabashed bullshit without doing a bit of their share AT ALL. :clap: 

We have a saying. Word for word: "British could fuck an ant wthout harming its waist". Well this 'refugee crisis' campaign is NOT subtle, but who cares after 9/11 and full American support. They both speak English. (Sort of) I still rather prefer uncle Sam though. At least you can see the bastard coming at most times. :lol:

Baruch

With many small parties, Turkey is more like Italy ... only your Vatican is in Mecca.  We don't allow parliamentary government or small parties in the US.

The Brits are perfidious ... and Americans eventually became their hired toughs.  The Brits wanted our services for free, but we took them to the cleaners in WW I and WW II.  The British Empire was broke in 1946, and only made a partial comeback due to the Marshall Plan and NATO.  Now they couldn't defeat Argentina ... since they no longer have what they had in 1982 ... instead they have Saudi princes fighting over over-priced real estate in London.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Small parties are not really important. The 4 major ones are, because they symbolise different 'sides'. Also I think the current religious political group at the top see themselves at somewhere higher than mecca. They see themselves as the otttoman sultans. See, all this bloodshed and fight is a result of Erdogan desiring to build the American political system of presidency over here. He wants to be a 'president'.

Did you know that the Turkish name for White House is White 'Palace' (Beyaz Saray)? :lol:

Sal1981