So this hell and eternal lake or fire thing .....

Started by 1liesalot, September 10, 2015, 03:41:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 05:38:51 PM
Hey buddy just to let you know heaven and hell are both very real, the ancients wasn't on some mission to scare everyone into their religion that you think man had the ability to create, they had true encounters with other and older spirits than us, to think what you see and feel with your senses is all there is period. is a very shallow mind frame and I thank god I haven't been deceived yet. and pray I never will be. to think you are your flesh is foolish, to think Matter created MIND is very foolish and to the point I would call it denial.
MATTER NEVER CREATES MIND, ONLY MIND CAN CREATE MATTER..  The warnings of hell are very true, the Bible and Christianity  is the only one true religion of holiness, good, and of the one true creator the most high! and of true wisdom knowledge and understanding. you cant beat the truth PERIOD. ill prove it

You say this shit only because you are socially insecure, emotionally immature, and intellectually pathetic. Show empirical evidence for your claims, or go somewhere that people are willing to listen to you without it.
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Babytooth

@ Munch
The way we know are religion is the one true one is through Jesus he fulfilled all ancient prophecies about his coming and being the Messiah also in no other religion has god came down to earth in man form, and lets look at the facts Jesus never held any political possession, never was a king or in any manner in politics legally he also never traveled outside of 200 miles of his homeland! a carpenter that ran with people that weren't considered to be of any "high class" yet he has had more influence on the whole world than any other man in the history of man even more  than all the great kings and presidents throughout all time put together You know why because he was not a man!.  also the oldest ancient text ever found recorded are of the old testament. and also in every recorded history of mankind there is a flood story and nearly all of them talk about the ark and man named Noah, and we can map out  from MT Arat where the bible says Noahs ark landed and where it still sits today! u can trace directly from that mountain to where we claim the oldest civilizations existed that we have recorded history from. and also due to the Neanderthals BS, it aligns perfectly with the bibles word of pre flood when man lived to be nearly 1000 years old as you can see even in men in their ninety's as there eyebrows and ears begin to grow out larger.  man was the same but a much better form of man, man pre flood lived a very long time and there brains were larger and there skulls were so much thicker we are a weak version of the pre flood man. just like every species pre flood they were all larger and stronger it seems from fossils.  and god limited our years to 120 . and also to the evolution freaks  wouldn't you agree that if evolution was true then the further back we go in time we should see US being more animal like, when in fact by science  the further back we go in time THE more ADVANCED we see everything being built, the way of thinking, "things that cant be built in todays time that could be back then even with all of are what we call modern technology" its a joke.

and a lot of Hinduism is the worship of idols stone, cows etc. and get this people im not saying all other gods are fake im saying all other gods are of evil Fallen angels, demons, spirits of the old.

Munch

I take it private church schools didn't teach you how to use paragraphs.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Babytooth

@ Munch are you my friend to elementary to understand "my elementary way of paragraphing"  could you not understand what was wrote? bc out of all I said this was your reply:"I take it private church schools didn't teach you how to use paragraphs." so I take it you couldn't understand what was written?

Munch

Oh I understand it perfectly well, as does everyone else here. The language of lunacy, when it presents itself, is more often then not without paragraph, because when your coughing up an unending river of shit, you can't take breaks inbetween.

We've had a lot theists come here, and have the same pattern. Reasonable ones open for debate know how to present it well. Christards who have come here throw an unending stream of shit, which amounts to little more then the insecurity and fear of others having a different opinion to there closed in world view.

So, what is it you fear? If your belief is so strong, what gives you the need to preach it against others in an unpragmatic way?

Babytooth

because today munch is the time you see the greys disappear, today is the days of biblical proportions,  im a man that has lived in evil since childhood a matter a fact i still haven't truly "Turned from evil" but I have a hunger to be a righteous man  I will not fight for evil I want to be holy. and I know and I mean I truly know that we are all going to face hell especially if you don't believe. and I truly don't want my brothers in man kind to suffer eternally str8 truth MUNCH! I care about your everlasting spirit and soul munch even though in person id probably whoop you. no offence.

Munch

Lets see, what do I say to people trying to sell me the bible at the front door on a sunday when I'm trying to lay in.

oh yes.

Babytooth

cant you tell that's from a evil force, not a holy one?

Munch

Termin

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 08:09:16 PM
@ Munch
The way we know are religion is the one true one is through Jesus he fulfilled all ancient prophecies about his coming and being the Messiah also in no other religion has god came down to earth in man form, and lets look at the facts Jesus never held any political possession, never was a king or in any manner in politics legally he also never traveled outside of 200 miles of his homeland! a carpenter that ran with people that weren't considered to be of any "high class" yet he has had more influence on the whole world than any other man in the history of man even more  than all the great kings and presidents throughout all time put together You know why because he was not a man!.  also the oldest ancient text ever found recorded are of the old testament. and also in every recorded history of mankind there is a flood story and nearly all of them talk about the ark and man named Noah, and we can map out  from MT Arat where the bible says Noahs ark landed and where it still sits today! u can trace directly from that mountain to where we claim the oldest civilizations existed that we have recorded history from. and also due to the Neanderthals BS, it aligns perfectly with the bibles word of pre flood when man lived to be nearly 1000 years old as you can see even in men in their ninety's as there eyebrows and ears begin to grow out larger.  man was the same but a much better form of man, man pre flood lived a very long time and there brains were larger and there skulls were so much thicker we are a weak version of the pre flood man. just like every species pre flood they were all larger and stronger it seems from fossils.  and god limited our years to 120 . and also to the evolution freaks  wouldn't you agree that if evolution was true then the further back we go in time we should see US being more animal like, when in fact by science  the further back we go in time THE more ADVANCED we see everything being built, the way of thinking, "things that cant be built in todays time that could be back then even with all of are what we call modern technology" its a joke.

and a lot of Hinduism is the worship of idols stone, cows etc. and get this people im not saying all other gods are fake im saying all other gods are of evil Fallen angels, demons, spirits of the old.

Jesus didn't fufill the prophecy.
Oldest person every was over 122 years
Other flood stories do not speak of noah, they speak of other's, such as gilgamesh
No evidence of the ark has ever been found.
Due to the missing years, you have no idea if Jesus did hold a political position or not,
Oldest known texts are from 2600 bc, Sumerian texts from Abu Salabikh, including the Instructions of Shuruppak and the Kesh temple hymn

And the rest is just Hovind-esque unsupported blathering.
Termin 1:1

Evolution is probably the slowest biological process on planet earth, the only one that comes close is the understanding of it by creationists.

peacewithoutgod

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 08:50:34 PM
because today munch is the time you see the greys disappear, today is the days of biblical proportions,  im a man that has lived in evil since childhood a matter a fact i still haven't truly "Turned from evil" but I have a hunger to be a righteous man  I will not fight for evil I want to be holy. and I know and I mean I truly know that we are all going to face hell especially if you don't believe. and I truly don't want my brothers in man kind to suffer eternally str8 truth MUNCH! I care about your everlasting spirit and soul munch even though in person id probably whoop you. no offence.
You are a self-delusioned idiot, just as your Jesus was, no different from Joseph Smith, L. Ron Hubbard, or MohamMAD. Their persistence in human culture, like yours gives you no valid claim to being right on anything.

You are nowhere near as clever as the above, and if you don't seek intense psychological help soon, you will end up going the way of David Koresh!
There are two types of ideas: fact and non-fact. Ideas which are not falsifiable are non-fact, therefore please don't insist your fantasies of supernatural beings are in any way factual.

Doctrine = not to be questioned = not to be proven = not fact. When you declare your doctrine fact, you lie.

Munch

Babytooth

Jesus didn't fufill the prophecy.== Jesus Fulfilled over 300 prophecies!

Oldest person every was over 122 years==Just think of it this way: if we had equally compelling evidence that someone lived to 150, would you believe it?what if she lived to be 200? All I'm saying is that at a certain point, logic has to outway evidence. your own kind don't believe her case! lol

Other flood stories do not speak of noah, they speak of other's, such as gilgamesh
No evidence of the ark has ever been found.== about 277 stories from ancient times repeat the same story about the flood from ships shaped like chest to the Chinese believing a man Named NOE survived a world flood., and the ark has been found many years ago even to the right measurements and cages inside.

Due to the missing years, you have no idea if Jesus did hold a political position or not, yes we do bc the missing years our from childhood he died at 33 it is believed. and he's history is recorded lol

Oldest known texts are from 2600 bc, Sumerian texts from Abu Salabikh, including the Instructions of Shuruppak and the Kesh temple hymn
And the rest is just Hovind-esque unsupported blathering. === keep gathering from the unreliable wiki and keep trusting in carbon dating and youll always be lost, when in fact we have no good dating tool available to modern man in reality we "pick the dates we like to assign to certain objects are way of dating is faulty. and I mean bad faulty. they tested from a baby wooly mammoth's leg it dated 200,000 years and his arm dated 2 million lol.

Munch

Quote from: Babytooth on September 10, 2015, 09:23:42 PM

And the rest is just Hovind-esque unsupported blathering. === keep gathering from the unreliable wiki and keep trusting in carbon dating and youll always be lost, when in fact we have no good dating tool available to modern man in reality we "pick the dates we like to assign to certain objects are way of dating is faulty. and I mean bad faulty. they tested from a baby wooly mammoth's leg it dated 200,000 years and his arm dated 2 million lol.