Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Refugee Crisis

Started by stromboli, September 01, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: pr126 on September 28, 2015, 11:48:19 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIcltV7r-nM#t=257

I'll say this about Patt Condell, I don't agree with his support of ukip, but in what he discusses about the migrant crisis and dangers of islam, he is more of often then not dead on the money.

Recently, the UN council when presenting issues of climate change, poverty and equality, the saudi foreign minister Adel Al-Jubeir said to the UN to not include gay rights into the agreements of human rights.

QuoteSaudi Arabia is insisting that the United Nations keeps improving global LGBT rights out of the organisation’s Global Goals.
The UN recently launched its global goals as a series of ‘ambitious targets’ for its 193 member states related to poverty, equality and ending climate change â€" though overt references to LGBT equality were stripped out of the final agreement.
Saudi Arabia, one of the world’s most repressive countries, called for the UN to make sure that gay rights stay off the table entirely.
The Saudi government is protesting a target under the section of health and well-being, which states: “By 2030, ensure universal access to sexual and reproductive health-care services, including for family planning, information and education, and the integration of reproductive health into national strategies and programmes.”
The regime is worried that this reference to sexual rights could include rights for gay people.
The Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir told told the UN General Assembly that “mentioning sex in the text, to us, means exactly male and female. Mentioning family means consisting of a married man and woman,”
PROMOTED
He stated that Saudi Arabia, where homosexuality is illegal and the punishment for same-sex relations can be extremely harsh, had the right not to follow any agenda that runs “counter to Islamic law.”
The UN’s Global Goals are a set of targets covering a range of issues â€" from clean water and food for all, to reducing emissions to sustainable
The goals separately pledge to ensure that “human rights and fundamental freedoms are enjoyed by all, without discrimination on grounds of race, ethnicity, colour, sex, age, language, religion, culture, migration status, political or other opinion, national or social origin, economic situation, birth, disability or other status.”
It also pledges to “end all forms of discrimination against all women and girls everywhere” â€" but LGBT rights fails to be mentioned.
The UN has come under pressure recently for appointing Saudi Arabia, one of the world’s most repressive and homophobic countries, the chair a UN panel on human rights.
Last month, the United Nations Security Council held its first ever meeting on gay rights to discuss the terrorist group Islamic State’s persecution of sexual minorities

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/09/28/saudi-arabia-insists-that-un-keeps-gay-rights-out-of-development-goals/

Given how the UN has also appointed a chair to the UN council of human rights to a Saudi representative, this just speaks volumes how little the US cares about this aspect of human rights, when currently in saudi arabia, they are still beheading people, including gay people, in the streets like barbarians.

So yes, I agree with Patt that there is a genuine threat from people coming from lands like this to progressive countries like in europe, there is genuine reason to be fearful of these kinds of people coming from those parts in the world when they haven't managed to progress out of the dark ages themselves.

I can understand people wanting to get out from such barbaric countries as that, but the problems of men -(lets be honest is a society driven by men to oppress women, indoctrinate children, and murder anyone not of the same sexuality as them)- coming to europe with that same mentality from a country they haven't know anything else, the brutal violence europe will face from that kind of thinking is already being shown in germany, and set to get worse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3249667/Germany-state-SIEGE-Merkel-cheered-opened-floodgates-migrants-gangs-men-roaming-streets-young-German-women-told-cover-mood-s-changing.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShALVv4uxsw
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

The Human Rights Commission thing ... letting Saudi Arabia chair it ... shows either how little influence the US has in the UN, or how little the US cares for anything at the UN.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: Baruch on September 29, 2015, 12:56:10 PM
The Human Rights Commission thing ... letting Saudi Arabia chair it ... shows either how little influence the US has in the UN, or how little the US cares for anything at the UN.

How about $90 billions in arm sales...

http://defensetech.org/2010/09/14/why-does-saudi-arabia-need-90-billion-in-weapons/

and that was 5 years ago... wonder how more they sold since then...

stromboli

I used to fix their Phantoms. They are a valued customer.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on September 29, 2015, 01:40:13 PM
I used to fix their Phantoms. They are a valued customer.

Phantoms?!?

Were these from the beheaded bodies?

pr126

excerpts from an essay.

QuoteThe Islamic male is a natural bully. He has grown up in an environment where he can bully with impunity; his mother, his sisters and anyone in the household weaker than himself are his victims. Conversely, he too is the target of anybody stronger than himself, so his life is maelstrom of conflict with viciousness bringing rewards, and weakness bringing deadly peril. He therefore sees the world through the eyes of a psychopath for whom might (and the subsequent potential for physical violence) is not only his ordained right, but is also essential to his survival.

QuoteThus when the Muslim migrant looks west he sees through the spectacles of revenge, his personal vendetta against a cruel world. He sees an unprotected society, prime for rapine and looting, the streets paved with gold and the pillows with conquest and retaliation.

QuoteA feudal system, like communism, requires a force of thugs, red guards or brown shirts, to act as enforcers and terrorists, so we see further pieces dropping into place.

It is these same Muslim Recruits who will enforce my slavery or, more likely, my death, and we are watching the process as I write. These are not refugees, they are not even migrants, they are recruits, recruits to a modern Sturmabteilung, and the whole process stinks of the contrivance of our ‘trusted’ leaders.

The mayhem in the MENA area has been contrived. The sudden influx of overwhelmingly Muslim young men of military age has been contrived. The mal-absorption of these men is also contrived. Malmö and Marseilles are already a war zone, and Munich will soon follow.

source

Baruch

The American male is a natural moron.  It takes a force of police thugs to keep us in line.  It even takes a force of police thugs to keep our women in line.  This is what happens when you have a nation of broken families.  And yes, we have nukes.  Munch needs to get with the program ... building those Irish-ME hybrids will take time and effort.  Hooligan Akbar!  Think Uruk-hai ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

josephpalazzo

stromboli

Quote from: josephpalazzo on September 29, 2015, 03:13:57 PM
Phantoms?!?

Were these from the beheaded bodies?

Phantoms as in F-4 from McDonnell Douglas aka Lead Sled, aka Runway Hugger, aka "it'll turn eventually, just give it time" (this from pilots) that Phantom.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: stromboli on September 30, 2015, 10:11:59 AM
Phantoms as in F-4...

I know that. Just teasing you with:

Quotephan·tom.

[ˈfantəm]

NOUN

1.a ghost:
"a phantom who haunts lonely roads"

synonyms: ghost · apparition · spirit · specter · wraith · spook ·

pr126

CLAIM: ‘No Borders’ Activist Gang Raped By Migrants, Pressured Into Silence To Not ‘Damage Cause’
QuoteColleagues are alleged to have said that reporting the crime would set back their struggle for a borderless world.

The ‘No Borders’ activist had dedicated a month of her life to helping migrants. Her group was stationed between Italy and France in Ponte San Ludovico in Ventimiglia when the atrocity occurred, according to reports from local papers La Stampa and Il Secolo XIX, and now reported in the major Italian national Corriere Della Serra.

One Saturday night, as loud music played at a nearby party, the woman was reportedly trapped in a shower block set up near the camp in a pine forest know as Red Leap.

A gang of African migrants allegedly raped her there, and her cries for help are said to have gone unheard because of the music.

La Stampa reports that the woman, around 30 years of age, would have reported the horrific crime were if not for her fellow left-wing activists, who convinced her that if the truth got out it could damage their utopian dream of a world without borders.

But Corriere Della Serra also reports that some of her fellow activists are now accusing the woman of reporting the rape out of “spite,” because her group was withdrawn from the camp following a separate controversy.

The town of Ventimiglia, where the alleged crime occurred, has been a flashpoint in the ongoing migrant crisis.

On the 30th September around 50 migrants and 20 activists were cleared from an illegal camp there. The activists organised a protest, whereby 250 migrants conducted a “sit in” on the shoreline.

Yesterday, Osman Suliman, 20, a Sudanese asylum seeker who had been in the UK for just five months, appeared in court.

He was charged with the rape of a Nottingham woman last weekend, the 26th of September, The Nottingham Post reports.

Of course it is a noble cause, the leftist utopia that is soon will make the world a better place.

Unfortunately 'utopias' so far invariably resulted in mountains of corpses.
This latest effort will be no different.

pr126

Uprising Against Merkel’s Refugee Policy

How Can I Miss You When You Won’t Go Away?

This new 'New One World' utopia dream is quickly becoming a nightmare.
I am watching Darwin's natural selection unfolding before our eyes.

I am saying it again. Ignore it at your peril.

josephpalazzo

Quote from: pr126 on October 09, 2015, 12:33:54 AM
Uprising Against Merkel’s Refugee Policy

How Can I Miss You When You Won’t Go Away?

This new 'New One World' utopia dream is quickly becoming a nightmare.
I am watching Darwin's natural selection unfolding before our eyes.

I am saying it again. Ignore it at your peril.

I stopped watching those horrors. After TWD, every pales by comparison.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: josephpalazzo on September 29, 2015, 07:04:06 AM
... the hordes of barbarians invading the Roman Empire...

:lol: You explained the general western perspective perfectly. Roman Empire invaded far more than it was invaded, took the land and enslaved the people. Like all other empires.

The result of empires is war, refugees...etc. This is a balance.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

pr126

Shoe, your avatars are getting more and more disturbing.