Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Failed Pick Up Lines

Started by Aletheia, April 11, 2015, 07:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Quote from: stromboli on April 18, 2015, 10:15:17 AM
"Mom, are you busy tonight?"

"Yes. I'm going out with that boy at school that's going to make those 'I fucked your mom' jokes tomorrow."
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

"Plan B? Yeah, mine's to be gone before you wake up."
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

kilodelta

Did anyone order this prepaid pizza?

kilodelta

Whoops! I just dropped the soap. Now I have to bend over at the waist to pick it back up.

stromboli

You know, there was this one guy in boot camp that used to always be bent over when I went in the shower. Hmmm......

Boy, I thought "Thelma and Louise" was a stupid movie.......

kilodelta

Did he grab his ankles and waddle backwards?

Atheon

"It's not gonna suck itself, y'know."
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

drunkenshoe

Reading this thread, I just realised that I wouldn't know failed pick up lines from successful ones, if the failed ones weren't often designed to be sexist and exaggerated to be funny. How sad is that? 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

kilodelta

Quote from: Penny Dreadful on April 23, 2015, 02:49:51 PM
Reading this thread, I just realised that I wouldn't know failed pick up lines from successful ones, if the failed ones weren't often designed to be sexist and exaggerated to be funny. How sad is that? 

Yup. Some of these would work on me in a second.

aitm

I think most women will tell you that they pretty much already made up their mind about you long before you open your mouth. The best pick up line is your attitude and body language. Work on that first.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

kilodelta

I just reach into my pants and whip out my big wallet. /rimshot

aitm

Quote from: kilodelta on April 23, 2015, 06:51:31 PM
I just reach into my pants and whip out my big wallet. /rimshot
that works amazingly well also
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Brian37

Walk up to the bar sing in a smooth voice "I'm in the mood for love, simply because my dick is in your mouth".
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

stromboli

Yup, we got us some smooth characters on here.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: kilodelta on April 23, 2015, 05:33:48 PM
Yup. Some of these would work on me in a second.

But how to go on after that. I'm a terrible flirt. Terrible ss in 'bad'. And wallets don't work on me. I'm cheap that way, but also high maintenance in another way. It's just too complicated for me.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp