News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Have You Ever...?

Started by Aletheia, March 14, 2015, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 07, 2015, 08:19:49 PM
Ever pick up a really hot chick, go to her place for some wholesome, good old fashion sex only to be disappointed to learn she had a penis? :eek:

No, but I danced with a looker in a tux and after a few minutes of conversation she said "You think I'm a guy, don't you." I said "Uh... yes, yes I did." We kept dancing.

Have you ever realized that the qualities that initially attracted you to someone are the same qualities that annoy the crap out of you?

stromboli

Unfortunately yes. Didn't marry her.

Ever smash a watermelon just to watch it die?

renasimplified

Quote from: stromboli on April 07, 2015, 09:00:35 PM

Yes, many fruits died by my hands. I am a curious cat =^_^=

Have you ever spit, or performed some other grotesque act to someone else's food or drink?

Green Bottle

Quote from: stromboli on April 07, 2015, 09:00:35 PM
Unfortunately yes. Didn't marry her.

Senseless violence against Fruit is just Evil...

Quote from: renasimplified on April 08, 2015, 12:17:01 AM
Yes, many fruits died by my hands. I am a curious cat =^_^=

Have you ever spit, or performed some other grotesque act to someone else's food or drink?
No, but i know people who have..

Have you ever spent the night in the cells for Singing in the street while Drunk...?
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Green Bottle on April 08, 2015, 08:15:57 AM
Senseless violence against Fruit is just Evil...
No, but i know people who have..

Have you ever spent the night in the cells for Singing in the street while Drunk...?
There aren't many things I haven't done drunk to disqualify me from enjoying the company of fellow drunks in cells.. Well.. There ARE a few exceptions..  This is best left to your collective imaginations.. :lol:

Have you ever gotten a dog so drunk he accidentally hangs himself?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Aletheia

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 08, 2015, 12:15:39 PM
There aren't many things I haven't done drunk to disqualify me from enjoying the company of fellow drunks in cells.. Well.. There ARE a few exceptions..  This is best left to your collective imaginations.. :lol:

Have you ever gotten a dog so drunk he accidentally hangs himself?

No. But we did have a dog named "Whiskey" with a taste for beer.

Have you ever been so completely misunderstood by someone who made the assumption that you must be stupid, even though it's most likely the other way around?
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

GrinningYMIR

Yes

Have you ever ERP'd ?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: Aletheia on May 05, 2015, 11:44:09 PM
No. But we did have a dog named "Whiskey" with a taste for beer.

Have you ever been so completely misunderstood by someone who made the assumption that you must be stupid, even though it's most likely the other way around?
Every fucking day I've been alive..  So tell me something about yourself..:lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Munch

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on May 05, 2015, 11:59:50 PM
Yes

Have you ever ERP'd ?

All the time with my bf in wow. Its awesome, having sexy encounters with our characters.

Have you ever reached a hand on to grab something, only to find it coming in contact with something living that shouldn't be there?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

GrinningYMIR

Yes, fucking spider, I shit my pants

Have you ever blared something like video game music really loudly and looked to the car next to you like "sup"
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

dtq123

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on May 07, 2015, 07:22:13 PM
Yes, fucking spider, I shit my pants

Have you ever blared something like video game music really loudly and looked to the car next to you like "sup"

Yeah, It was the Market theme from legend of Zelda, I ended up selling a necklace for $10 XD

Have you ever been to http://knowyourmeme.com/?
A dark cloud looms over.
Festive cheer does not help much.
What is this, "Justice?"

stromboli

I have now. Spiders? Meh, buncha pussies.

Have you ever introduced a girl to a friend and she turned out to be a total loser?

trdsf

Nope.  I'm the loser friend that gets introduced around.  :D

Ever gone commando only to discover there was a hole in your trousers?
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

stromboli

Quote from: trdsf on May 08, 2015, 12:52:42 AM
Nope.  I'm the loser friend that gets introduced around.  :D

Ever gone commando only to discover there was a hole in your trousers?

I don't even know where to start....... :eek:

There is no intelligent way a straight man can answer that.

Atheon

I have worn boxers with the loose open fly, and over it I wore trousers I forgot  to zip up. After leaving the house and walking around  in public for a few minutes, I realized that my "Mr. Peebody" was exposed to the great outdoors. No idea if anyone saw it.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca