News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Have You Ever...?

Started by Aletheia, March 14, 2015, 11:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 05, 2015, 02:26:23 PM
Have you ever held, in cash, more than 10,000 bucks?

I'm late to answer this question, but, I will anyway.  My mother grew up during the depression.  Didn't trust banks.  One day she gave me a suitcase with $80,000 cash in $100 bills.

Have you ever engaged in conversation with someone only to find out they're a hooker?

Another late answer...  In high school, I was in Lafayette Louisiana (I live in Texas) on a field trip with some friends and a parent.  We were looking for some place and couldn't find it.  Saw a black guy in a bright suit and brim hat and asked him if he knew where the place was.  He said no and kept walking.  My buddy said, "uh, you know he's a pimp, right"? I had no clue.  LOL.

Ever catch the woods on fire and have the local fire chief show up at your door later that night to talk with your parents?

No.  But, in high school I did make a smoke bomb out of salt peter and sugar and stupidly lit it in my garage.  The house looked like it was on fire and people were wanting to call the fire department and I had to say no, no, its fine.  LOL

Ever go out of the country on a "sex vacation"?
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

AllPurposeAtheist

QuoteAnother late answer...  In high school, I was in Lafayette Louisiana (I live in Texas) on a field trip with some friends and a parent.  We were looking for some place and couldn't find it.  Saw a black guy in a bright suit and brim hat and asked him if he knew where the place was.  He said no and kept walking.  My buddy said, "uh, you know he's a pimp, right"? I had no clue.  LOL.
All black guys in bright suits and brim hats are pimps by federal law.
Have you ever counted the seconds it takes for the clock on a Rokuâ,,¢ screensaver to change position on a TV screen? Hint: 6
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

caseagainstfaith

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on April 05, 2015, 11:39:16 PM
All black guys in bright suits and brim hats are pimps by federal law.

I know!  Its so helpful then when you are looking for a professional you just have to look for a man in uniform.

Have you ever counted the seconds it takes for the clock on a Rokuâ,,¢ screensaver to change position on a TV screen? Hint: 6

Uh, no.  Don't even have a Rokuâ,,¢

Have you ever gone out of the country on a "sex vacation"?
Please visit my site at http://www.caseagainstfaith.com  featuring critiques of Lee Strobel and other apologetics.

Solomon Zorn

Quote from: caseagainstfaith on April 06, 2015, 02:56:44 AM
Have you ever gone out of the country on a "sex vacation"?
Not out of the coumtry, no.

Have you ever had sex in a car?

In the middle of the day?

With the door open?

In your parents driveway?

While your parents were home?
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Green Bottle

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on April 06, 2015, 07:44:42 AM
Not out of the coumtry, no.

Have you ever had sex in a car?

In the middle of the day?

With the door open?

In your parents driveway?

While your parents were home?

Wow Zorn, you're a Rebel rite enuff............... :shifty:

Have you ever heard the Jeesus Train     Woooooooo  Wooooooooo
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

stromboli

Yes. We used to put nickels on the track to squash them. Until that silly "derailment" thing happened.................

Have you ever made a pizza from scratch?

Green Bottle

Quote from: stromboli on April 06, 2015, 10:23:40 AM
Yes. We used to put nickels on the track to squash them. Until that silly "derailment" thing happened.................

Have you ever made a pizza from scratch?

No man, im a shit cook.......but i can make chips (fries)

you ever dropped ur mobile phone down the toilet.....? :eek:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

GrinningYMIR

Nope but my mom has

Have you ever had a friend who had a toxic loved one and just wouldnf let them go
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Solomon Zorn

Just recently actually, but he finally did get loose.

Have you ever seen Pink Floyd: The Wall?

At the theater?

On four hits of acid?

On a first date?
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

Aletheia

Quote from: Solomon Zorn on April 06, 2015, 02:05:30 PM
Just recently actually, but he finally did get loose.

Have you ever seen Pink Floyd: The Wall?

At the theater?

On four hits of acid?

On a first date?

Yes,  No, No, and No.

Have you ever woke up from a dream then fell asleep picking up where you left off in the dream?
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

Munch

Kind of, I've had lucid dreams after I've had a stressful day doing something, and when I close my eyes I have vivid images of that stressful event I can't shut off from.

Have you ever looked in someone's window, by accident or on purpose, and seen something you wish you hadn't?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Quote from: Munch on April 07, 2015, 01:09:35 AMKind of, I've had lucid dreams after I've had a stressful day doing something, and when I close my eyes I have vivid images of that stressful event I can't shut off from.

Have you ever looked in someone's window, by accident or on purpose, and seen something you wish you hadn't?
Yes.

Have you ever seen a non-red fire truck?

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 07, 2015, 03:12:38 AM
Have you ever seen a non-red fire truck?

Yes, I've seen a couple yellow ones.  Long time ago, don't recall where, but it was in Ohio certainly.

Do you still dress up for Halloween?
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

GrinningYMIR

No but I do cosplay

Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on April 07, 2015, 09:17:03 AM
No but I do cosplay

Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Once and will never do that dumb shit again..
Ever pick up a really hot chick, go to her place for some wholesome, good old fashion sex only to be disappointed to learn she had a penis? :eek:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.