News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poison Tree

I'd say the Cowboy's problems have less to do with Romo/Bryant and more to do with Jones. The Cowboys, a perennial middle of the pack teams as far as performance goes, is set to be $31 Million over the salary cap next year; How? Jerry Jones, personnel man.
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

Agramon

Laughing my ass off at all the people who picked up Dalton as a starter on this week's waiver wire.
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

Poison Tree

Quote from: "Agramon"Laughing my ass off at all the people who picked up Dalton as a starter on this week's waiver wire.
I have/had 9 guys on their bye this week. If foster ends up unable to play then I am completely boned
"Observe that noses were made to wear spectacles; and so we have spectacles. Legs were visibly instituted to be breeched, and we have breeches" Voltaire�s Candide

aitm

Do I hear the sound of gentle weeping over yonder in the corner? On a safety?   Poor pooor apa..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Agramon

Quote from: "Poison Tree"I have/had 9 guys on their bye this week. If foster ends up unable to play then I am completely boned
That's what you get for being balls deep in this year's good teams.  8-)
"And, tricked by our own early dream
And need of solace, we grew self-deceived,
Our making soon our maker did we deem,
And what we had imagined we believed."
- Thomas Hardy

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "aitm"Do I hear the sound of gentle weeping over yonder in the corner? On a safety?   Poor pooor apa..
Lucky for me it wasn't on TV. The worse part is Geno Atkins tore his ACL.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

AllPurposeAtheist

Buffalo.. . Poor poor Bills fans.. had 10-3 lead on KC, ball on the 1, 1st down and the rookie Tuel throws a pick6 in the endzone.. :shock: with Stevie Johnson WIDE open..

AllPurposeAtheist

The 3rd string rookie is giving KC a hell of a game.. almost 400 yards offense to KC's 170, but 2 INT's tie game 13 all.

AllPurposeAtheist

Hmm..SD and Skins tied up..in OT..

AllPurposeAtheist

***Hands Brian large cup of espresso.***
I know your nerves are shot pal.. :lol:

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"***Hands Brian large cup of espresso.***
I know your nerves are shot pal.. :lol:

Espresso? Fuck that!

I like close games when other teams besides the Redskins are playing. I FUCKING HATE close games when the Redskins are playing. I want to win big or lose big, PRECISELY because of your quip! Shit like this puts people in the ER!

My nerves are shot which is why I hate close games!

"Phew, we won" and "MOTHER FUCKER" are too close for comfort for me.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Wow.. you need to relax.. Take a breath and be glad they won..

aitm

NIce to see the "fading, aged, washed-up, over the hill, lost his nerve, ain't all that much anymore" Brady get his receivers back, 400+ yds 4 tds.....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

mykcob4

Okay the 'Boys! Well it is as bad as it gets when you luck one out against a 1 and 6 team. The 'Boys are bad,....real bad. The only thing is that the division is worse. That spells trouble for the 'Boys as they will make the playoffs and loose the first game. Same old same old. Man I miss Jimmy Johnson!

mykcob4

Quote from: "Poison Tree"I'd say the Cowboy's problems have less to do with Romo/Bryant and more to do with Jones. The Cowboys, a perennial middle of the pack teams as far as performance goes, is set to be $31 Million over the salary cap next year; How? Jerry Jones, personnel man.
Jones, Romo, Garrett, the whole Jones family, those are the problems. Jones is an ignorant egomaniac. Romo hasn't anything between his ears but a bad shave. Garrett is the worst yesman since Bush played president to Chaney's rule, and the Jones family are a bunch of incompetant spoiled brats.