Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

NFL Discussion Thread

Started by The Dude, February 25, 2013, 09:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dude

New thread for some FOOTBALL!!!!  =D>

In Combine news, Te'o fucking sucks.

And in agent news, Oakland DT Desmond Bryant has the best mugshot ever.

[spoil:399r8qpf][/spoil:399r8qpf]

AllPurposeAtheist

The Bengals are going to rule for a thousand years..  ;)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Thumpalumpacus

My Cowboys still have Jerry Jones calling the shots.  Nothing is going to change.
<insert witty aphorism here>

Brian37

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"My Cowboys still have Jerry Jones calling the shots.  Nothing is going to change.
Muehahahahahahahahahaha

I actually a long time ago at the old RFK statum sat two rows in front of his box when they played the Skins. We beat them that time.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Thumpalumpacus

A Redskins fan  ... I should have know it.   [-X

Jmpty

Quote from: "The Dude"New thread for some FOOTBALL!!!!  =D>

In Combine news, Te'o fucking sucks.

And in agent news, Oakland DT Desmond Bryant has the best mugshot ever.

[spoil:3d6gxfh5][ Image ][/spoil:3d6gxfh5]

Look at the neck on that dude. He looks like he has a Volkswagen stuck in his throat.
???  ??

AllPurposeAtheist

I dreamed the Bengals signed Earl Campbell yesterday.. A 60 yr old, gray haired running back.. hmmmm..

BarkAtTheMoon

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I dreamed the Bengals signed Earl Campbell yesterday.. A 60 yr old, gray haired running back.. hmmmm..

That....could actually improve their team.
"When you landed on the moon, that was the point when God should have come up and said hello. Because if you invent some creatures and you put them on the blue one and they make it to the grey one, then you fucking turn up and say, 'Well done.' It's just a polite thing to do." - Eddie Izzard

Brian37

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"A Redskins fan  ... I should have know it.   [-X

Yea and an ABBA fan and I tell the worst fucking jokes in the world, still, other than whining what are you going to do about it?

SKINS WERE NFC EAST CHAMPS THIS YEAR!
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "Brian37"
Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"A Redskins fan  ... I should have know it.   [-X

Yea and an ABBA fan and I tell the worst fucking jokes in the world, still, other than whining what are you going to do about it?

SKINS WERE NFC EAST CHAMPS THIS YEAR!

Fucking Christ, let's reopen Birkenau.

AllPurposeAtheist

NFC E champs ain't sayin much.. They all imploded.. :shock:

Thumpalumpacus

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"NFC E champs ain't sayin much.. They all imploded.. :shock:

True enough.  Of course, as a Cowboys fan, this is business as usual.

The Dude

If you want to talk about imploding, talk to the expert right here!

New York Giants: Choking and Imploding Since Eli Became QB

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I dreamed the Bengals signed Earl Campbell yesterday.. A 60 yr old, gray haired running back.. hmmmm..

I don't know what is funnier, the fact that you had this dream, or that your AGE is showing.

Brian37

Quote from: "The Dude"If you want to talk about imploding, talk to the expert right here!

New York Giants: Choking and Imploding Since Eli Became QB

Fuck you you crybaby, the Skins haven't been to the big dance since 91. And with the exception of last year playoffs for us have been rare and when we do manage it is a sympathy fuck.

Since 91 over all the Giants have done on average much better.