News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FSM Loves You All!

Started by Fluffhead, February 24, 2013, 10:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffhead

Greets Everybody.

So it's winter time and i  lack some activities (our ski center  broke down  :-({|= )and i figured out that i could join an atheist forum to pass some time. I believe in all mighty Flying Spaghetti  Monster & she showed me the way many times in the past, she also boiled for our sins so respect! I'm attending my first year at high school but  i was hoping for more open minded people there but i haven't got any luck finding them.

:fsm:
[size=150]
?But I Sure Have Some Powerful Pills?
[/size][/color]

invisibleandpink

Hmph! Another one who dares defies Her? Another enemy of the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

I'll be watching you, heathen. * squints eyes *
"Don't come to me 'less you got some evidence."

"And trust and believe, it better make sense."

Fluffhead

Quote from: "invisibleandpink"Hmph! Another one who dares defies Her? Another enemy of the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

I'll be watching you, heathen. * squints eyes *

Question my god and you we will start to throw rocks at you

[youtube:13zh18w3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI[/youtube:13zh18w3]
[size=150]
[/size][/color]

WitchSabrina

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

The FSM, as I have said before, is flexible. Welcome.

aitm

greetings youngster I hope you find the open minded people you search for here......there may be a couple behind the refridgerator...cockroaches that they are.....open-minded  BAH-HUMBUG!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

It has been requested I inform you that you're all wrong and her dental deity, THE Tooth Fairy is highly pissed.. No loose change under your pillows henceforth. :evil:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Sleeper

May the Teapot scald the lot of ya!
Because LaPlace still holds sway.

Aroura33

The great and mighty Zeus will destroy you all for your Blaspheme!!!

"A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP"
Leonard Nimoy

SvZurich

Howdy Fluffhead!  :)
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Fluffhead

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"It has been requested I inform you that you're all wrong and her dental deity, THE Tooth Fairy is highly pissed.. No loose change under your pillows henceforth. :evil:

i refuse your prophecy!

I'm awaiting  the second coming of the easter bunny non believers will parish before its fluffiness!!!

[youtube:1ovsdomc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL-rlTE8IUE[/youtube:1ovsdomc]
[size=150]
[/size][/color]

Davka

Quote from: "aitm"greetings youngster I hope you find the open minded people you search for here......there may be a couple behind the refridgerator...cockroaches that they are.....open-minded  BAH-HUMBUG!

[youtube:1pb30h2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBUc_kATGgg[/youtube:1pb30h2k]

Brian37

Quote from: "Fluffhead"Greets Everybody.

So it's winter time and i  lack some activities (our ski center  broke down  :-({|= )and i figured out that i could join an atheist forum to pass some time. I believe in all mighty Flying Spaghetti  Monster & she showed me the way many times in the past, she also boiled for our sins so respect! I'm attending my first year at high school but  i was hoping for more open minded people there but i haven't got any luck finding them.

:fsm:

FSM is a false god. The almighty snarfwidget is the one true god. We do not allow apostates on this board........Oh wait......Never mind. :P
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

SvZurich

Loki loves and pities you all.
Kimberly (HSBUH) aka Baroness Sylvia endorses the Meadow Party's Bill N' Opus for the 2024 Presidential election! Or a Sanders/Warren ticket.

Bunny

Quote from: "Fluffhead"i refuse your prophecy!

I'm awaiting  the second coming of the easter bunny non believers will parish before its fluffiness!!!

And you, dear disciple, shall live eternally in the presence of thousands of fluffy bunny angels, and our fluffy bunny saviour, the Easter Bunny.