News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

The new finance minister of south africa, ladies and gentlemen.

aitm

That was my plan for retirement,,me and my XErox XPL 2800.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on March 05, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
That was my plan for retirement,,me and my XErox XPL 2800.

Only if you know the secret handshake at the Fed ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 05, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

The new finance minister of south africa, ladies and gentlemen.

It isn't that history forgotten is oft repeated ... it is Venezuela/Zimbabwe oft forgotten, is oft repeated ;-(  I refuse to believe this is simply a matter of low IQ.  People actually know what rotten crooks they are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gilgamesh

Quote from: Baruch on March 05, 2018, 01:07:45 PM
It isn't that history forgotten is oft repeated ... it is Venezuela/Zimbabwe oft forgotten, is oft repeated ;-(  I refuse to believe this is simply a matter of low IQ.  People actually know what rotten crooks they are.

south africa is a steaming pile of shit, with government-sanctioned killing and torturing of white farmers, and confiscation of their land without compensation. It's a real genocide going on right now in 2018.

Cavebear

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 01, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

OMC!  I remember that one so well!  Gahan Wilson is one of my favorite sickest people.  He could do more with brown, fuchia and green that anyone else ever!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

When you've invented the Adams Family there's little left to achieve.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on March 05, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
When you've invented the Adams Family there's little left to achieve.
Gahan Wilson?  No, that was Charles Addams.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: Gilgamesh on March 05, 2018, 02:44:55 PM
south africa is a steaming pile of shit, with government-sanctioned killing and torturing of white farmers, and confiscation of their land without compensation. It's a real genocide going on right now in 2018.

Zimbabwe provided such a good example ;-(  Of course, ANC has always been Marxist ... and we know what killing Marxists get up to.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gilgamesh

Baruch

Just gave some bits of McDonald's fries to my cats with lunch.  I think they like the salt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

I've never thought to give my cats a french fry. Cheese, though. They really liked cheese.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--