News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

I'll go with "A Guy Named Joe" but after that, meh.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on July 13, 2016, 05:46:46 PM
I'll go with "A Guy Named Joe" but after that, meh.
It's a James Arness movie.
PZ Myers

aitm

oh, I was going to go with that green beret movie with wayne but the set looks a little too early. Can't put Arness in any war movie.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Quote from: aitm on July 13, 2016, 09:17:48 PM
oh, I was going to go with that green beret movie with wayne but the set looks a little too early. Can't put Arness in any war movie.

They were both in "Battleground" but I believe that is about the Battle of the Bulge. Not interested enough to research past that.

Gawdzilla Sama

It's military, and there was a war, but not a conventional one.

PZ Myers

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 14, 2016, 09:37:18 PM
Did she have to draw a blue penis on her post?
Her post?  Why can't that be a guy?   :headscratch:

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 14, 2016, 10:49:19 PM
Her post?  Why can't that be a guy?   :headscratch:
Because it would be funnier if it was a woman, of course.
PZ Myers