News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Religion kills

Started by phattmatt, May 10, 2014, 11:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattmatt

Quote from: KUSA on May 12, 2014, 09:28:41 PM
Oh yeah,  I like your little cowboy hat too. Why don't you wear it?
I left montana

phattmatt

Quote from: KUSA on May 12, 2014, 09:26:54 PM
I'm not going to trip you up bro. I hope you don't get banned here. The traffic was kinda slow until you came along. I was actually wondering when you would show up.
tell steelcurtain I'm using his username and claiming to be the resident steelers fan from tennesee and psted his personal info on a public forum. Youll get a huge reaction out of him until he investigates to find its not true.

I_Blaspheme

Quote from: phattmatt on May 12, 2014, 09:05:28 PM
:pirate: Hes my favorite author.  Kicks ass!

Kusa you cld post a thread at the other forum with a link to this thread and I wonder how many messages the administrater would receive that I should be banned.  I'm learning more lessons and will try hard not to disrupt this site.

Well, I'll say one thing, Matt - at least you laid off creating sock accounts over at that "other" site.

phattmatt

My pal Deidre asked me to.  I have mad respect for her.  Plus I learned that I was really a major disruption and younwere patient with me.  Also, that sock behavior would have been immature for my age even were I twelve years old.

phattmatt

Quote from: aitm on May 11, 2014, 05:58:26 PM
we can only hope that wound was from:
fighting off some asshole trying to drown a puppy dog
fighting off some asshole trying to harm a homeless person
fighting off some asshole who was an asshole..
and not so much:
got drunk and became an asshole....
the latter

SukmiLongHeart

Welcome Bishop :)

Your intro was nothing, if not... interesting?

Grts
I am NOT Mr.Obvious.

After all, what is this? Nazi Germany?!

Solitary

I'll say one thing about this place, there are many interesting people that come here.  :geek: :ugeek: :cool: :angel: :borg: :pirate: :alien2: :shifty: :pidu: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

phattmatt

Quote from: Solitary on May 21, 2014, 01:15:01 AM
I'll say one thing about this place, there are many interesting people that come here.  :geek: :ugeek: :cool: :angel: :borg: :pirate: :alien2: :shifty: :pidu: Solitary
I can vouche for that!

This is the best atheist forum ever!!