News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Religion kills

Started by phattmatt, May 10, 2014, 11:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattmatt

Hi there!

I became a member of this forum because I have no life and because I figure there is more vulgarity and fowl language at an Atheist forum.  I'm not a troll just semi retarded but hope to follow all the rules and enhance your website with gems of rectitude.

I hope that when you read my posts you can taste the love I have for you.  I want to affectionately fondle you and caress you with innocent Catholic schoolboy/school girl love. 

I have only the most tender affections for you and the sweetest intentions of how I make use of your forum to give you pleasure and enhance the quality of your life, so please let me know if this post is a violation of your rules so that I may abide by the law of the GODS (MODS)  and not transgress one step to the right or left.

Peace and good will to you all *hugs* and *Smootches*  :-)

AllPurposeAtheist

If you're looking for vulgarity go to an evangelical site where hate is preached all day, every day not so cleverly disguised as "love".  This site might not be full of love, but it's no where near as hateful nor vulgar as the most "loving" evangelical site.
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Hijiri Byakuren

Oh dear goodness, not another one. HIT THE DIRT!

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

aitm

awww.... a true fan...I like that. Welcome to our little humble abode.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Welcome. Vulgarity, what the fuck?

Johan

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

phattmatt

Your warm welcome has ravished my heart.  :-)

The nicest person I know left christianity and is atheist.  I worship her.  She is An Angel and my Queen

Green Bottle

Have you escaped from somewhere    :wall:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

phattmatt

Just the funny farm for delusional and psychotic assholes

Jason78

I feel ever so slightly violated and icky reading the OP.

Welcome to the forum.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Solitary

Welcome aboard phattmatt! My wife is Catholic and might get jealous from all your placating. Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

phattmatt

Quote from: Jason78 on May 11, 2014, 11:17:56 AM
I feel ever so slightly violated and icky reading the OP.

Welcome to the forum.
I dont want to violate or traumatize you but delightfully wound your heart with the arrow of my tenderness and delicate aspirations for you!

AllPurposeAtheist

Do the words, 'kinda weird' click with you at all?  Welcome anyway.  But I have to warn you.  We have NO weird people here. None at all.   :naughty:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

phattmatt

They ban wierd people?!?  Well I'll try not to be myself than.  I can be superficial as long as it means keeping my account at AF. 

DunkleSeele

Welcome to the piranha club, phattmatt!