News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Religion kills

Started by phattmatt, May 10, 2014, 11:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattmatt

this is my face after I got broken glass in it.  It is in the process of healing.

aitm

we can only hope that wound was from:
fighting off some asshole trying to drown a puppy dog
fighting off some asshole trying to harm a homeless person
fighting off some asshole who was an asshole..
and not so much:
got drunk and became an asshole....
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Aletheia

Quote from: phattmatt on May 11, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
They ban wierd people?!?  Well I'll try not to be myself than.  I can be superficial as long as it means keeping my account at AF. 

The only request of superficiality we ask is that you please do not kill anybody while you are here. Body disposal has become increasingly expensive, what with extra border control and the rising costs corrupt cop fees. It's just not a hobby we can realistically afford.

Welcome to the forum and remember to respect everyone's personal boundaries - this rule is often knife enforced but occasionally gun enforced. Although there was that one time it was shoe lace enforced, but that was only one incident. I serious doubt that would happen again since it's hard to find high quality shoe laces that won't rip or chafe while under extreme strain.
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

phattmatt

Quote from: Aletheia on May 11, 2014, 06:05:28 PM
The only request of superficiality we ask is that you please do not kill anybody while you are here. Body disposal has become increasingly expensive, what with extra border control and the rising costs corrupt cop fees. It's just not a hobby we can realistically afford.

Welcome to the forum and remember to respect everyone's personal boundaries - this rule is often knife enforced but occasionally gun enforced. Although there was that one time it was shoe lace enforced, but that was only one incident. I serious doubt that would happen again since it's hard to find high quality shoe laces that won't rip or chafe while under extreme strain.

I wish I could inject in to my blood stream an ounce of the chemicals/neurtransmitters that sent the message to your neurons to generate that post!

I also wish you were the atheist forums administrator!  I wish because I can't pray, but do believe in unicorns and fairies!

Thomoose

Quote from: phattmatt on May 11, 2014, 06:16:32 PM
I wish I could inject in to my blood stream an ounce of the chemicals/neurtransmitters that sent the message to your neurons to generate that post!

I also wish you were the atheist forums administrator!  I wish because I can't pray, but do believe in unicorns and fairies!
You blasphemous infidel! Ra is the one and only true god, unicorns and fairies are obviously fiction. Those who don't believe will be cast into the centre of the sun and remain there for all eternity!  :evil:
"You see, I learned something today ...  threatening people with violence. That's obviously the only true power. If there's anything we've all learned, it's that terrorizing people works." - Kyle Broflovski, South Park Episode 201 (uncensored)

Hakurei Reimu

Welcome... to the forum... I guess...?

I donno. The OP is causing a lot of "WTF did I just read?" feels in me. I also feel dirty for some reason I cannot explain.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

phattmatt

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on May 12, 2014, 03:09:00 PM
Welcome... to the forum... I guess...?

I donno. The OP is causing a lot of "WTF did I just read?" feels in me. I also feel dirty for some reason I cannot explain.
omg!  I didnt mean to touch you there m sorry!

doorknob

I must be weird too because I like you so far. I'm not sure if I'm creeped out because you are creepy or creeped out at my self for understanding ever word you've typed.

AllPurposeAtheist

I think somebody needs a hug.

I'll be damned if I'm gonna do it. Any volunteers?
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

phattmatt

Quote from: doorknob on May 12, 2014, 06:28:18 PM
I must be weird too because I like you so far. I'm not sure if I'm creeped out because you are creepy or creeped out at my self for understanding ever word you've typed.
I hope thats you in the avatar.  If so we should hook up! :flowers: and shed some layers.

KUSA

phattmatt

:pirate: Hes my favorite author.  Kicks ass!

Kusa you cld post a thread at the other forum with a link to this thread and I wonder how many messages the administrater would receive that I should be banned.  I'm learning more lessons and will try hard not to disrupt this site.

KUSA

I'm not going to trip you up bro. I hope you don't get banned here. The traffic was kinda slow until you came along. I was actually wondering when you would show up.

KUSA

Oh yeah,  I like your little cowboy hat too. Why don't you wear it?

phattmatt

Quote from: KUSA on May 12, 2014, 09:26:54 PM
I'm not going to trip you up bro. I hope you don't get banned here. The traffic was kinda slow until you came along. I was actually wondering when you would show up.
if the staff give me time to evolve I shall draw much action and posts to this forum.  They gotta give me time to learn how to use my sense of humor without spamming.