News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Bible thumpers are back.

Started by PickelledEggs, April 27, 2014, 04:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moralnihilist

Quote from: oliver on August 08, 2014, 10:03:56 AM
I suggest you change your name first before commenting on anything further.  I don't know about catlick creation or what you're on about.. or what you're on even but you seem confused.  You people are something else.

STRIKE 4

And I suggest that you pull your head out of your ass and stop intentionally being retarded.
Science doesn't give a damn about religions, because "damns" are not measurable units and therefore have no place in research. As soon as it's possible to detect damns, we'll quantize perdition and number all the levels of hell. Until then, science doesn't care.

kilodelta

Quote from: oliver on August 08, 2014, 01:24:19 AM
you get my point

I get that you don't understand measurement. Wind can be measured. Most people's definition of a god cannot.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Nam

Quote from: oliver on August 08, 2014, 06:26:05 AM
just pointing out that we folllow the same laws but I'm not allowed to discuss that here remember

If I am discussing it with you then you can discuss it; if the mods interfere in the debate then they're idiots. But seeing how they're probably not idiots, discuss away.

Right now I feel you're dodging my answers and using the mods as the excuse; that makes you the idiot, and a liar.

-Nam
Mad cow disease...it's not just for cows, or the mad!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: oliver on August 08, 2014, 04:04:45 AM
Christianity is the only religion that stands out from the rest.
There is no such religion as Christianity. The only Christian to ever live died approximately 1900 years ago, because Paul is the one who made this shit up to begin with. Ever since then, it's been nothing but division, disagreement, and persecution for said divisions and disagreements.

If your reaction to that statement is to still think, "Well yes, but my brand of religion is the only true Christianity out there," you are just as much of a dumb sheep as the rest.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Desdinova

Quote from: oliver on August 08, 2014, 04:03:13 AM
I'm not religious.. first understand that.  I believe in God because nothing else explains our existence.

Oliver, to say "I don't know, therefore God", is ignorant.  It is the type of thinking that primitive man used.  You seem like a fairly smart guy.  Why is it that you cannot look at things from a scientific and unbiased standpoint?  You claim that you follow Christianity because it is the one that stands out to you.  But it is manmade.  You want to believe in a higher power?  That's fine, go right ahead.  Believe in the "Force" or some alien race.  But don't think you need to follow a set of rules written by some goat herding desert nomads thousands of years ago.  Just use your basic moral and ethical senses to tell you right from wrong.  Does the ten commandments address rape?  Or slavery?  Are those OK? 
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

PickelledEggs

Lol I'm actually enjoying you keeping score, Oliver . Its like you know you're talking out of your ass.

Sent from your mom

Nam

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 08, 2014, 01:15:16 PM
Lol I'm actually enjoying you keeping score, Oliver . Its like you know you're talking out of your ass.

Sent from your mom

The irony is: he wants us to follow the 10 commandments yet he can't seem to follow the rules of this website; which is my point above.

-Nam

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nam on August 08, 2014, 01:24:40 PM
The irony is: he wants us to follow the 10 commandments yet he can't seem to follow the rules of this website; which is my point above.

-Nam
:lol: You complained that I shoved bigdavebear in the troll-cage and now your complaining about oliver not being shoved in the troll cage? Make up your mind!!! :lol:

Nam

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 08, 2014, 09:16:18 PM
:lol: You complained that I shoved bigdavebear in the troll-cage and now your complaining about oliver not being shoved in the troll cage? Make up your mind!!! :lol:

Christians acting like Christians don't belong in trollville. They belong out here where everyone viewing this website (member or nonmember) can read the ridiculous things they say.

Actual trolls belong in trollville.

-Nam

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Nam on August 08, 2014, 09:31:04 PM
Christians acting like Christians don't belong in trollville. They belong out here where everyone viewing this website (member or nonmember) can read the ridiculous things they say.

Actual trolls belong in trollville.

-Nam
Yeah. Reason being why bigdavebear is in purgatory.

PickelledEggs

Technically, if we were keeping score on the amount of times he broke the "no proselytizing" rule, he'd be way past strike 10. But at this point, who cares... :lol:

Free-range theists are so much more tasty than cage-raised theists. (as long as they aren't complete dicks and spammy)

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: oliver on August 08, 2014, 10:03:56 AM
I suggest you change your name first before commenting on anything further.  I don't know about catlick creation or what you're on about.. or what you're on even but you seem confused.  You people are something else.

STRIKE 4
And now please fuck right off.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Solitary

He's not free range, he's deranged, and probably phatt matt or another idiot.  :axe: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Solitary on August 09, 2014, 04:28:55 PM
He's not free range, he's deranged, and probably phatt matt or another idiot.  :axe: Solitary
He registered November of last year. If oliver IS phattmatt, he has been lurking around for a VERY long time.

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on August 09, 2014, 04:37:56 PM
He registered November of last year. If oliver IS phattmatt, he has been lurking around for a VERY long time.

is there no way to check phattmatt and oliver's IP code and see if it matches. I only suggest it because years ago I got banned on a wow forum for starting a religious debate against muslim extremism which was not permitted, tried to make another account, but got banned again when they discovered my IP was the same. I learned that one the hard way.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin