News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White Homos Take Black Women's Men

Started by GSOgymrat, February 28, 2014, 08:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

Obama has released homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman, a homo may take your man.

//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JCJE0HaFek

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Sal1981

I could only stomach less than a minute of that.

Solitary

:shock: WTF!  :rollin:  :roll:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Yup, totally saw this coming. Once you release that demon homo, there is no going back.  [-X

StupidWiz

The ignorance (or stupidity?)... I just... can't...  ](*,)
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

SGOS

Quote from: "GSOgymrat"Obama has released homo demons on the black man. Look out black woman, a homo may take your man.

//https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JCJE0HaFek

No matter how utterly full of bullshit some ignorant straw man argument is, you can count on someone blaming Obama for the problem.  It's been a long time since I've watched so much diarrhea coming from one asshole's mouth.

Brian37

This homophobia has infected my own family. One of them called the owners of the NFL all "liberals". ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! This moron doesn't understand the difference between social and economic issues.

First off not all the players or owners support gay rights. Collectively though as an entire business, they see which way the wind is blowing and don't want to lose  profits.

Plus this moron in my family is more concerned about men having sex off of the field than the fact that the entire league hasn't paid taxes since the 60s.

But in both cases they all get their bigotry from their holy book.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

AllPurposeAtheist

Now hold on a sec.. Can anyone really account for SA today? There's a tiny, eentsy weentsy remote possibility of foul play if we REALLY want to grasp at straw.. Obama may have unleashed him.
Good thing I'm not a black woman.  This could get ugly you know.  :shock:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "Brian37"Plus this moron in my family is more concerned about men having sex off of the field than the fact that the entire league hasn't paid taxes since the 60s.

Define entire league. The National Football League is an unincorporated nonprofit 501(c)(6). As such the NFL does not earn a "profit". All their revenue is spent. No profit. No taxes. Most of the NFL's revenue goes to the teams. The teams pay the taxes on the revenue received from the league. After allowable expenses like salaries of course. The exception to the teams pay the taxes rule is Green Bay. They don't pay taxes because they too are a registered non-profit also. Like the NFL they simply push the revenue down stream to be paid at a lower level.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Hijiri Byakuren

I was able to watch it, but only because it was so incomprehensible that I couldn't absorb the stupid.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"
Quote from: "Brian37"Plus this moron in my family is more concerned about men having sex off of the field than the fact that the entire league hasn't paid taxes since the 60s.

Define entire league. The National Football League is an unincorporated nonprofit 501(c)(6). As such the NFL does not earn a "profit". All their revenue is spent. No profit. No taxes. Most of the NFL's revenue goes to the teams. The teams pay the taxes on the revenue received from the league. After allowable expenses like salaries of course. The exception to the teams pay the taxes rule is Green Bay. They don't pay taxes because they too are a registered non-profit also. Like the NFL they simply push the revenue down stream to be paid at a lower level.
Sounds pretty lawyered up to me Pappy. The NFL is a business and does indeed make profits on TV revenues, licensing and on and on. But yeah, they're real lawyered up and not very transparent.

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"
Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"

Sounds pretty lawyered up to me Pappy. The NFL is a business and does indeed make profits on TV revenues, licensing and on and on. But yeah, they're real lawyered up and not very transparent.

That's the thing APA. The NFL doesn't keep the money they receive from TV and merchandise. They take a cut just large enough to pay expenses and give the rest to the teams. The teams pay the taxes. They don't have to lawyer up to do this. A 501 (c) 6 is an entity recognized by the government for just this purpose. Think of the league as a collective bargaining unit [501 (c) 5] that allows the teams to negotiate as a group. Unions don't pay taxes either.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

AllPurposeAtheist

Plu

QuoteThey take a cut just large enough to pay expenses and give the rest to the teams.

Sounds like hollywood accounting waiting to happen.