News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

White Homos Take Black Women's Men

Started by GSOgymrat, February 28, 2014, 08:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

I don't trust any large business to be completely ethical. However taxing the NFL's TV and merchandising revenues then taxing the teams when they get their share would be double taxation, and I'm not for that at all.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "PopeyesPappy"I don't trust any large business to be completely ethical. However taxing the NFL's TV and merchandising revenues then taxing the teams when they get their share would be double taxation, and I'm not for that at all.
You should be an NFL spokesman.  =D>
Repeat after me: We have no comments at this time,  but are reviewing the situation carefully.   :-$
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

PopeyesPappy

Think what you want APA, but the NFL is the same type of organization that a Chamber of Commerce is. They operate under the same rules. Yes they have employees, and infrastructure that they pay for. They spend money on advertising and financial services. The NFL funds and administers the players pension fund. But after those things are paid all left over monies are given to the teams who then pays taxes on their revenue. If the NFL is keeping any of the left over monies after they pay their expenses they are breaking the law and should be prosecuted. Do you have any evidence they are breaking the law? No? I didn't think so.

BTW. I could really give a shit about pro ball of any type. If the National Football League died tomorrow it wouldn't make any difference to me in the least.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

FrankDK

Does that mean there are some black women left over for me?

Frank

stromboli

Quote from: "FrankDK"Does that mean there are some black women left over for me?

Frank

The fields are ripe, my friend.  :-D

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Now hold on a sec.. Can anyone really account for SA today? There's a tiny, eentsy weentsy remote possibility of foul play if we REALLY want to grasp at straw.. Obama may have unleashed him.
Good thing I'm not a black woman.  This could get ugly you know.  :shock:
[s:3fdb5bh6]I haven't received any orders from high command yet.[/s:3fdb5bh6]

I mean uh...there's no way the government is using me to destabilize the black community by taking their men.

Haha, to be honest I've never been with a black guy. Not that I'm opposed to the idea, though black guys aren't at the top of my sexual attraction list, I've just never been with one.

If I do ever have sex with a black guy then he'll either be gay, bisexual, or some other sexuality than straight so I don't think I'd be stealing him from any woman.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

I'm begrudgingly believing you pappy. It's counter intuitive,  but you actually make sense. But dammit, I'm never wrong about anything so we'll just pretend I was testing your tax law knowledge.  :)
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

gussy

A really good post from the comments section.

QuoteYahweh didn't create black people or any other non-whites. They are violations of the divine law of kind after kind. The fallen angels corrupted all of creation according to the Book of Giants in the Enoch literature and monsters were the result. God created the horse and the donkey but you can't blame the mule of God. All non-whites are destined for the Lake of Fire, they are the tares that Yahweh did not plant. They are the fallen angels held under chains of darkness [their physical body] until the judgement. Manning is no different than the black homo. He preaches a universalist message that the scripture doesn't teach. Christ came only for lost Israel, the White race! ?

stromboli

Quote from: "gussy"A really good post from the comments section.

QuoteYahweh didn't create black people or any other non-whites. They are violations of the divine law of kind after kind. The fallen angels corrupted all of creation according to the Book of Giants in the Enoch literature and monsters were the result. God created the horse and the donkey but you can't blame the mule of God. All non-whites are destined for the Lake of Fire, they are the tares that Yahweh did not plant. They are the fallen angels held under chains of darkness [their physical body] until the judgement. Manning is no different than the black homo. He preaches a universalist message that the scripture doesn't teach. Christ came only for lost Israel, the White race! ?

That is either a world class poe or the weirdest fuck this side of dimension X. I don't know whether to admire him or be totally afraid.

(edit) I would kill to get this guy on the forum.

Jack89

So let me get this straight, white "homos" are the the demons who convert the black man to gayness by luring him away from the black woman with expensive theatre tickets.  Does that about sum it up?

StupidWiz

Quote from: "Jack89"So let me get this straight, white "homos" are the the demons who convert the black man to gayness by luring him away from the black woman with expensive theatre tickets.  Does that about sum it up?
Don't forget, Obama sent those demons.   #-o    ](*,)  :lol:
... To teach superstitions as truths is the most terrible thing. The child mind accepts and believes them, and only through great pain and perhaps tragedy can they be in after years relieved of them. - Hypatia

SGOS

Quote from: "StupidWiz"
Quote from: "Jack89"So let me get this straight, white "homos" are the the demons who convert the black man to gayness by luring him away from the black woman with expensive theatre tickets.  Does that about sum it up?
That knucklehead in the video has a rather wide array of issues.  It's hard to know what pisses him off the most.  It's like he's wildly discharging a 12 gauge shot gun into the air in the hope that he will hit something that bugs him.

Jack89

Quote from: "StupidWiz"
Of course. How could I forget Obama?

gussy

Quote from: "stromboli"
Quote from: "gussy"A really good post from the comments section.

That is either a world class poe or the weirdest fuck this side of dimension X. I don't know whether to admire him or be totally afraid.

(edit) I would kill to get this guy on the forum.

I was hoping for Poe but it appears to be legit.  His interests appear to be horrendous Czech folk music, Afrikaners and Hitler.  It would be fun to have him on the forum.  It might be a record banhammer though.

//http://www.youtube.com/user/djanchovy/