News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Gender Neutral Bathrooms

Started by AtDawnTheySquee, February 13, 2014, 10:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VladK

Quote from: "AtDawnTheySquee"So what do you guys think of gender neutral bathrooms? I really like the idea, being genderqueer myself. Even as a child, I was confused as to weather I was a boy or girl. So I recently decided, "eh screw it, I'll just be my own gender".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/0 ... 38425.html

Not into the idea. There are privacy concerns. (And maybe some hygiene/health related concerns, not sure about all that.)

In this circumstance (restroom), with a majority heterosexual population, most people don't really feel comfortable unzipping their pants near strangers of the opposite sex.

And this:

QuoteCalifornia passed a bill that allowed trans students to use the bathroom of the gender with which they identify

This is going way too far. I try to be an open-minded individual, but let's not push it.

aitm

I once found out that I couldn't pee in front of a gal. The story is rather amusing, to me anyway, and a rather braggadocio at that but what the hell, let me entertain you:

I was asked by a somewhat, part-time girl friend, ( she was a mere 19 at the time and I was perhaps 25) if I would consider being a stripper at a bachelorette party at her house for 6 gals. Naturally I was intrigued with the idea of 6 drunks gals and me. So after I did my thing, I brought out some sugar for the gals. Anyway,  I excused myself to the bathroom to dig the coke out of a garment bag and the bride to be followed me in. I told her I had to pee but she laughed and said go ahead, she started to cut the coke and I stood there holding my wanger with nothing happening. She looked and laughed again and reached over and grabbed it and held it and said, "pee for me." I tried and just could not do it, so she started stroking me off, "what the hell she said, you're not getting a blow job but I'll give you my last hand job" so while we snorted she yanked me off. Anyway, she finished, gave me a kiss, laughed and took the rest of the coke to the gals and I finally got to pee. I would tell you about the rest of the night, but I don't think you would believe me.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

jumper

The Skeletal Atheist

I'm fine with them as long as there are also single sex bathrooms or sections of the bathrooms. A lot of people don't feel comfortable doing their business in front of someone they perceive of as being the different sex, me being one of them.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

AllPurposeAtheist

I knew a male stripper who tried to get me to start taking steroids, working out, yadda yadda and I woulda made big bucks but I dance like a one legged giraffe with a bad knee so I had to turn that gig down.  :-$  8-[
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

The Skeletal Atheist

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I knew a male stripper who tried to get me to start taking steroids, working out, yadda yadda and I woulda made big bucks but I dance like a one legged giraffe with a bad knee so I had to turn that gig down.  :-$  8-[
Once again we have been spared a great injustice. I wouldn't say it's a God that prevents you from getting naked in front of large groups of people, but perhaps a yet to be discovered physical law.
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!

aitm

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"Once again we have been spared a great injustice. I wouldn't say it's a God that prevents you from getting naked in front of large groups of people, but perhaps a yet to be discovered physical law.

That's just beautiful man.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

That was beautiful, aitm. Thanks for sharing.  :shock:

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "The Skeletal Atheist"
Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I knew a male stripper who tried to get me to start taking steroids, working out, yadda yadda and I woulda made big bucks but I dance like a one legged giraffe with a bad knee so I had to turn that gig down.  :-$  8-[
Once again we have been spared a great injustice. I wouldn't say it's a God that prevents you from getting naked in front of large groups of people, but perhaps a yet to be discovered physical law.
I wasn't cut out for it. I wasn't always a skinny flabby old fucker though.  [-X
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

Quote from: "stromboli"That was beautiful, aitm. Thanks for sharing.  :shock:

Hey. You know me, anything I can do to add decency and respectability.......

Youssuf Ramadan

Quote from: "aitm"I once found out that I couldn't pee in front of a gal. The story is rather amusing, to me anyway, and a rather braggadocio at that but what the hell, let me entertain you:

I was asked by a somewhat, part-time girl friend, ( she was a mere 19 at the time and I was perhaps 25) if I would consider being a stripper at a bachelorette party at her house for 6 gals. Naturally I was intrigued with the idea of 6 drunks gals and me. So after I did my thing, I brought out some sugar for the gals. Anyway,  I excused myself to the bathroom to dig the coke out of a garment bag and the bride to be followed me in. I told her I had to pee but she laughed and said go ahead, she started to cut the coke and I stood there holding my wanger with nothing happening. She looked and laughed again and reached over and grabbed it and held it and said, "pee for me." I tried and just could not do it, so she started stroking me off, "what the hell she said, you're not getting a blow job but I'll give you my last hand job" so while we snorted she yanked me off. Anyway, she finished, gave me a kiss, laughed and took the rest of the coke to the gals and I finally got to pee. I would tell you about the rest of the night, but I don't think you would believe me.

You, sir, are a legend!   8-)

stromboli

Quote from: "aitm"
Quote from: "stromboli"That was beautiful, aitm. Thanks for sharing.  :shock:

Hey. You know me, anything I can do to add decency and respectability.......

You are truly a bastion of decency. Or something.

The_Vexed

Banned users have no voice on our forum.

PickelledEggs

Better idea: let's just dig giant holes in the ground outside and everyone can walk in to it, shit,  and leave. It would be like a watering hole in the savanna...  Where all the animals get to drink water at once, except the opposite...

"oh hello sir, where can I find the shit hole?"

Just don't cross the streams at the shit hole...

Sent via your mom.

hrdlr110

Quote from: Shiranu on February 15, 2014, 03:57:34 AM
IIRC, doesn't Britain and Australia (and maybe Europe in general, I don't know) have bath"rooms" that are actual rooms as the norm? I seem to recall a Brit or Aussie who was over here saying that was something he had to get use to not having.

I can see josephs point, but I know plenty of guys who would be uncomfortable with it as well. I would say I know more guys that are not able to even use the urinals with walls because it makes them nervous than those that are able to, so I figure this would be way too far of stretch for them to get use to in their life time.

Personally, I don't mind if people see my junk; don't particularly have anything to be proud or ashamed of, it's just a dick like every other man has. I don't go around showing it off, infact I try not to... but when I am in the bathroom or go to the doctor... just not an issue. I'm sure all the men in the bathroom have seen one before and I'm definitely sure the cute nurses have as well.

And that is today's TMI. It's just when dicks get brought up, I cant get them off my mind...
I'm in nsw, been to Queensland and Victoria, never seen a shared bathroom here in oz.
Q for theists; how can there be freewill and miracles? And, how can prayer exist in an environment as regimented as "gods plan"?

"I'm a polyatheist, there are many gods I don't believe in." - Dan Fouts