News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Gender Neutral Bathrooms

Started by AtDawnTheySquee, February 13, 2014, 10:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: "Plu"Interesting that someone even feels the need to defend themselves from imagined accusations of bigotry  :-s

Some of us have body issues and find public bathrooms uncomfortable as is.  Sharing a restroom with the opposite gender would be even more difficult, and I have been called a bigot because of that.

And let us not forget Vexing the vexed.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Mermaid

Quote from: "wolf39us"Took this picture at Clearwater Beach (locally).  Truly this is my only objection LOL

[ Image ]
This is so very very much the reality.  :rollin:

In theory, I don't care. I hate having to use the bathroom in front of people no matter what the gender.
The truth is, I would feel unsafe and I would not use a unisex multi-seater.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Mermaid

Quote from: "Mermaid"
Quote from: "wolf39us"Took this picture at Clearwater Beach (locally).  Truly this is my only objection LOL

[ Image ]
This is so very very much the reality.  :rollin:

In theory, I don't care. I hate having to use the bathroom in front of people no matter what the gender.
The truth is, I would feel unsafe and I would not use a unisex multi-seater.
Corollary to this: I have used unisex multi-seaters. At gay bars. I did not feel unsafe there.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Solitary

Gender neutral bathrooms could get very interesting for bi-sexuals. :shock:  =P~  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

wolf39us

Yeah but seriously... lines.  Uh, as a man that's not exactly something I'm used to, ever.

I think I've stood in maybe two lines in my entire lifetime (both at concerts).

the_antithesis

I use restrooms to shit, not get laid.

Mermaid

Quote from: "wolf39us"Yeah but seriously... lines.  Uh, as a man that's not exactly something I'm used to, ever.

This is mind-boggling to me. It is rare that women do not have to wait in line at a public venue.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Mermaid"
Quote from: "wolf39us"Yeah but seriously... lines.  Uh, as a man that's not exactly something I'm used to, ever.

This is mind-boggling to me. It is rare that women do not have to wait in line at a public venue.

We told you to pee before we left, but you know chicks, like to pretend they don't urinate.

Hydra009

Quote from: "the_antithesis"I use restrooms to shit, not get laid.
You're missing out on some great urogenital infections.

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Hydra009"You're missing out on some great urogenital infections.

It already burns when I pee.

Stupid candiru.

Solitary

:shock:  :wink:  :-$  TMI!  :lol:  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "the_antithesis"
Quote from: "Hydra009"You're missing out on some great urogenital infections.

It already burns when I pee.

Stupid candiru.
Tried two shots of penicillin,  one to each ass cheek lately? It helps with that drippy issue too. :shock:  :-$
Hint: When you hear clapping it's not applause.   :lol:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

GSOgymrat

I don't mind a unisex bathroom as long as there are stalls... and dancing.

[youtube:cdor3arw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19XETTjNJFA[/youtube:cdor3arw]

the_antithesis

Incidentally, "Gender Neutral Bathrooms" is a great name for a band.

Youssuf Ramadan

Only if the khazi has a lid that I can deliberately leave up   :twisted: