News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

tumblr

Started by sophia, December 18, 2013, 12:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophia

Well this summer I got a tumblr acound. I share great videos,music and cool gifs. If you got tumblr and you want to follow me. My tumblr acound is

http://keyoftime.tumblr.com/

:)  :)  :)

Solitary

Don't worry about your English, my Dutch is nil. For that matter so is my English, I have been informed on the forum, but what do they know?  :shock:  :lol: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

sophia

Quote from: SolitaryDon't worry about your English, my Dutch is nil. For that matter so is my English, I have been informed on the forum, but what do they know?  :shock:  :lol: Solitary[/quote I can help you with dutch if you like. Indeed what do they know, I share that feeling as well

Solitary

Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Solitary"Don't worry about your English, my Dutch is nil. For that matter so is my English, I have been informed on the forum, but what do they know?  :shock:  :lol: Solitary[/quote I can help you with dutch if you like. Indeed what do they know, I share that feeling as well

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

sophia

Quote from: "Solitary"
Quote from: "sophia"
Quote from: "Solitary"Don't worry about your English, my Dutch is nil. For that matter so is my English, I have been informed on the forum, but what do they know?  :shock:  :lol: Solitary[/quote I can help you with dutch if you like. Indeed what do they know, I share that feeling as well

[ Image ]
I dont understand your meme

GrinningYMIR

Socially awkward penguin! Does things so he can seem less awkward but instead makes it even more so!

And I've had the same thing before. People tell me their work hours or something and I remember them, always freaks them out for some reason. So one must pretend to forget in order to not seek weird.

And I've had bad experiences with tumblr, I don't use it
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Socially awkward penguin! Does things so he can seem less awkward but instead makes it even more so!

And I've had the same thing before. People tell me their work hours or something and I remember them, always freaks them out for some reason. So one must pretend to forget in order to not seek weird.

And I've had bad experiences with tumblr, I don't use it
I have never bad expierence with tumblr. What kind of bad expierence?

GrinningYMIR

Well I got tired of all of the dr. Who junk being thrown around all of the time. It felt like most of the site was dr. Who at the time. (I know it isn't just was what I ended up seein)

Plus my ex was obsessed with it and she posted all kinds of bullshit about me when we broke up. Made for unpleasant situations to say the least

Those things left me bitter towards old tumblr
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Well I got tired of all of the dr. Who junk being thrown around all of the time. It felt like most of the site was dr. Who at the time. (I know it isn't just was what I ended up seein)

Plus my ex was obsessed with it and she posted all kinds of bullshit about me when we broke up. Made for unpleasant situations to say the least

Those things left me bitter towards old tumblr
I understand it. Dont wory I dont post doctor who on my tumblr, my tumblr varieses alot.

GrinningYMIR

Sweet! I'll check it out when I can, doing one more long drive. Don't want to burn too much juice on dad internets before I stop

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Sweet! I'll check it out when I can, doing one more long drive. Don't want to burn too much juice on dad internets before I stop
I share music,anime,great links, I reblog cool things  and share videos

GrinningYMIR

I'm not the biggest anime guy anymore, but I love some good music. But my tastes are odd, that's the problem :/

Still, I'll be looking into it

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I'm not the biggest anime guy anymore, but I love some good music. But my tastes are odd, that's the problem :/

Still, I'll be looking into it
What kind of music do you like?

GrinningYMIR

I'm pretty diverse, but mostly I like epic instrumentals and sound tracks. A good example of that is audiomachine

I also listen to video game music, metal, Russian pop, rock n roll, modern pop, and classical

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I'm pretty diverse, but mostly I like epic instrumentals and sound tracks. A good example of that is audiomachine

I also listen to video game music, metal, Russian pop, rock n roll, modern pop, and classical
I like epic music as well, and metal,pop, rock n roll,and classical music and modern pop.