News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

tumblr

Started by sophia, December 18, 2013, 12:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

You have excellent tastes
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"You have excellent tastes
Thank you. I also like jazz music,industrial,dubstep,chillstep,ambient,dark ambient,gothic rock, dark wave, music from the medival,renaissance,baroque and acient Creeche and acient Rome

GrinningYMIR

I like you :3

There's a song that sounds sort of like gregorian chanting, but it's sort of a pop thing. Can't for the life of me remember the name of it though, I'll post it when I find it
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

GrinningYMIR

I remember, it's called sadness by enigma

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Solitary"Don't worry about your English, my Dutch is nil. For that matter so is my English, I have been informed on the forum, but what do they know?  :shock:  :lol: Solitary
yes, what solitary said. Don't worry about your english. And from what I've seen you type, your grasp of english grammar is much more fine tuned than the horrid excuse for grammar that I see every day in texts and around the internet by people that apparently completed university college.

And yeah! I'll add you on tumblr. I just started one myself a month or so ago.

so you know who it is adding you, my tumblr is //http://stephenyavorski.tumblr.com/ (my name)

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I like you :3

There's a song that sounds sort of like gregorian chanting, but it's sort of a pop thing. Can't for the life of me remember the name of it though, I'll post it when I find it
thank you

sophia

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Quote from: "Solitary"Don't worry about your English, my Dutch is nil. For that matter so is my English, I have been informed on the forum, but what do they know?  :shock:  :lol: Solitary
yes, what solitary said. Don't worry about your english. And from what I've seen you type, your grasp of english grammar is much more fine tuned than the horrid excuse for grammar that I see every day in texts and around the internet by people that apparently completed university college.

so you know who it is adding you, my tumblr is //http://stephenyavorski.tumblr.com/ (my name)
thank you. I dont like it when people are shorten there words. But I will take a english course to improve it even more

sophia

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"

I have followd your blog

frosty

I just tried using tumblr for the first time, and I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, it just seems like the user base is unevenly divided between literally millions of obscure blogs, which waters down all the information you are looking at. I need to find people I know that use it but I'm having trouble finding them right now. I guess I can start with building up my own presence and then continuing from there....? And tumblr itself keeps telling me to follow 3 people to start even though I've already done that a bunch of times!! What's going on here??

sophia

Quote from: "frosty"I just tried using tumblr for the first time, and I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, it just seems like the user base is unevenly divided between literally millions of obscure blogs, which waters down all the information you are looking at. I need to find people I know that use it but I'm having trouble finding them right now. I guess I can start with building up my own presence and then continuing from there....? And tumblr itself keeps telling me to follow 3 people to start even though I've already done that a bunch of times!! What's going on here??

[ Image ]
I had that same problem once. I dont know. Maby a tumblr error

GrinningYMIR

Checked out the tumblr Sophia, I like it. I'd follow if I had a tumblr

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"Checked out the tumblr Sophia, I like it. I'd follow if I had a tumblr
Thank you. So what do you think of my tumblr

GrinningYMIR

I enjoyed the setup, a few of the memes made me laugh too, and I saw a few youtube references to a couple of let's players I subscribe to which made me smile.

Very enjoyable

sophia

Quote from: "GrinningYMIR"I enjoyed the setup, a few of the memes made me laugh too, and I saw a few youtube references to a couple of let's players I subscribe to which made me smile.

Very enjoyable
thats good to hear.