News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

ABBA comeback, bite me haters!

Started by Brian37, September 20, 2013, 04:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian37

Bring me back to the come back city where the songs kick ass and the haters are bitter!
https://www.facebook.com/waterlooradio
Waterloo Radio
Broadcasting around the world every hour of every day. Including classic ABBA singles, b-sides, album tracks, solo work from Agnetha, Benny, Bjorn and Frida, tracks from Mamma Mia, Kristina and Chess plus cover versions, etc. Now officially recognised by members of ABBA ... ABBA news bulletins thr...
Page: 22,731 like this
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Youssuf Ramadan

I used to have a bit of a teenage woody for the blonde chick. She hawt.....

Brian37

Quote from: "Youssuf Ramadan"I used to have a bit of a teenage woody for the blonde chick. She hawt.....

The blond chick's name is Agnetha Faltskog. And so did I.
"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers." Obama
Poetry By Brian37 Like my poetry on Facebook Under BrianJames Rational Poet and also at twitter under Brianrrs37

Solitary

ABBA were really good in my opinion that doesn't mean crap at this forum.  :P  Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

Brian37

Quote from: "Solitary"ABBA were really good in my opinion that doesn't mean crap at this forum.  :P  Solitary

If you are not getting slammed, your bar is too low to get noticed.

stromboli

In case you hadn't noticed, the only person that keeps bringing Abba up is you.

Brian37

Quote from: "stromboli"In case you hadn't noticed, the only person that keeps bringing Abba up is you.

And 40 years later, we are still talking about them.

AllPurposeAtheist

They're still talking about Charlie Manson too. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :evil:
They're musicians, Neil Young is a musician.
Neil Young had long hair, they had long hair.
Neil Young sang about Charlie Manson... You make the connection...
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

_Xenu_

ABBA:

PS
Agnetha Faltskog is still a filthy slut.

[youtube:2waftadi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwLLH9EZiqc[/youtube:2waftadi]
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

AllPurposeAtheist

...and the problem with filthy sluts? :-k
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

_Xenu_

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"...and the problem with filthy sluts? :-k
I can't deny that you have a point...

Mermaid

There are times when I find this forum very amusing. This is one of those times.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Mermaid"There are times when I find this forum very amusing. This is one of those times.
ABBA is a dinosaur from our imagination, and when it's tall its what we call a dinosaur sensation!

Brian37

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"They're still talking about Charlie Manson too. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :evil:
They're musicians, Neil Young is a musician.
Neil Young had long hair, they had long hair.
Neil Young sang about Charlie Manson... You make the connection...

Ok, so you admit you talk to a dog(Son of Sam). That is the only explanation for the tripe you just spewed.

I simply like a band you don't.

The worst ABBA sang about was an ancient Greek myth.

Neil Young sucked donkey balls BTW.

Brian37

Quote from: "_Xenu_"ABBA:

PS
Agnetha Faltskog is still a filthy slut.

Writer posted a YouTube video

I am sure she is loosing sleep over this post.