the other jokes

Started by Cassia, August 08, 2022, 11:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

Was it a Cheshire cat?😺
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I'm having a Guinness at the local watering hole, and the bartender has a T-shirt that says:

DUCT TAPE
it can't fix
STUPID
but it can
MUFFLE
the sound
God Not Found

Unbeliever

From a headline:
Statistics show that teen pregnancy drops off significantly after age 25.
God Not Found

Dark Lightning

😄 Ya think!?

Hydra009

Hydra009

I quit drinking cold turkey.

That stuff tasted terrible.

Dark Lightning

Hmmm. I haven't any Wild Turkey 101 proof in months. Damn, that stuff is good!
Fun story. Back in the late '70s to early '80s, I worked as a mechanic. The boss would buy everyone a turkey at Thanksgiving and xmas. After the first time, that seemed a bit lopsided to me, so I did a whip-around with the other employees and bought him a decanter of Wild Turkey. His wife told me later that that was his favorite bourbon. In the 6 years I worked there until I graduated uni, he got a decanter of Wild Turkey at xmas.

Cassia

Quote from: Dark Lightning on May 27, 2024, 07:50:47 PMHmmm. I haven't any Wild Turkey 101 proof in months. Damn, that stuff is good!
Fun story. Back in the late '70s to early '80s, I worked as a mechanic. The boss would buy everyone a turkey at Thanksgiving and xmas. After the first time, that seemed a bit lopsided to me, so I did a whip-around with the other employees and bought him a decanter of Wild Turkey. His wife told me later that that was his favorite bourbon. In the 6 years I worked there until I graduated uni, he got a decanter of Wild Turkey at xmas.
One of my first jobs was at a privately owned engineering/manufacturing firm. The owner would dress as Santa and drive around in a golf cart handing out turkeys. On either side of him he had buxom "stripper" elves who helped hand the gifts out.

Gawdzilla Sama

When I lived "on the economy"* in Puerto Rico I shared a place with three other sailors. I home alone that day so I bought a bottle of Smirnoff Silver and had a few sips before going to bed. When I woke up the bottle hadn't moved. This would come is second after the Second Coming of Christ. But as I looked closer I saw that "somebody" had written "snake oil" on the label. My roomies were afraid to test that.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

If God didn't want us to have guns he wouldn't have given us trigger fingers!
God Not Found

Unbeliever

My bartender's t-shirt says "Bartenders make it fun to swallow."
God Not Found

Unbeliever

The Lord giveth,and the Lord taketh away.
Does that make the Lord an indian giver?
God Not Found

Cassia

What's the difference between a child and a prostitute?

I don't know, what?

You fucking monster.

Cassia

Pirate walks into a bar, bartender says, hey man, you know you have a steering wheel hanging out of your pants? Pirate says, arr aye matey it's drivin me nuts...

Cassia

There is a new fad around town.....glass-top coffins. If it really catches on or not remains to be seen.