News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Has it ever occured to you that,

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 20, 2022, 05:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

your thoughts are somewhat read?

You know, on social media there are lots of so-called conspiracy theory circles speculating that in the future all the people will be implanted by chips.

However, there is actually no need for any surgical operation for implantation;

Without you ever realizing that, your body may be administered by nanorobots which can find their way in your brain through their auto-positioning systems.

I want to talk about this, and IF you are not acquaint with the scientific context regarding the relevant issues, please do not make yourself seem like an idiot.

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 20, 2022, 05:54:58 PMyour thoughts are somewhat read?

You know, on social media there are lots of so-called conspiracy theory circles speculating that in the future all the people will be implanted by chips.

Without you ever realizing that, your body may be administered by nanorobots which can find their way in your brain through their auto-positioning systems.

I want to talk about this, and IF you are not acquaint with the scientific context regarding the relevant issues, please do not make yourself seem like an idiot.

"Nanorobots in Medicine – The Next Revolution?
Progress in medicine has been realized through revolutions. The x-ray, antibiotics, monoclonal antibodies and, more recently, immunotherapy, deep learning, and robotics are all examples that have dramatically shaped medicine and provided better ways for clinicians to diagnose and treat diseases. For instance, in robot-assisted laparoscopy, the da Vinci Surgical System, introduced in the early 21st century, has become a major tool in head and neck surgery. The use of other robots in medicine has risen tremendously over the past several years, and the field is continuously developing and branching into more areas.

The transition from macroscopic robots to nanorobots is among the next revolutions in medicine. It will soon be possible for them to perform surgical interventions, at the molecular level, in regions of the body that are otherwise inaccessible to surgeons. Alternatively, they will be able to reach and target distant pathologies for advanced diagnosis. We also envision them shuttling medications directly into a localized tumor. Altogether, performing tasks on the nanoscale will pave the way for many interesting applications.

Nanorobots will have to overcome several hurdles to operate on the nanoscale. To apply a mechanical force, they need energy. Contrary to our expectations, nanorobots, because they are miniscule (1 nm), can not store energy for their work. Thus, energy must be supplied externally. This can be achieved through electromagnetism, chemical reactions, or light. The resulting energy should be sufficient to operate the mechanical motor of the nanorobot to perform its mechanical task promptly and efficiently.

Another, hurdle that must be overcome is the human body's defense. As external elements, nanorobots might induce an immune response and become toxic. Thus, the nanorobots must be non-toxic (at least at the concentration that is required for their operation).

Lastly, nanorobots should be programmed to target a specific distant pathology to ensure that they do not operate on healthy cells (or, in the case of a diagnosis, do not reach non-pathological tissues)."

I've been interested in this area for awhile now.  I have had several angioplasties and therefore have seen instruments go into my arties and taken to my heart.  In these operations one is not put to sleep, but kept awake and watching the whole thing on a bank of 12 tv's in the operating room.  They gave me instructions on my breathing and told when to hold my breath. Not fun, but better than the alternative--death.  Nanorobots seem like a good solution to many medical problems.  I hope they get them smaller and become more adept in their uses.   
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

the_antithesis

Paranoia is not the fear that one is being watched but the arrogance in believing one is worth watching.

Hydra009

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 20, 2022, 05:54:58 PMYou know, on social media there are lots of so-called conspiracy theory circles speculating that in the future all the people will be implanted by chips.

Have you considered becoming massively famous and wealthy by showing journalists and medical experts this as-of-yet unknown nanorobotics technology that miraculously functions with precision, uninvasively, and without an apparent energy source for months if not years?  Cause I'm pretty sure some doctors would kill for that sort of technology at hospitals across the world.

gawdzilla sama Jr.

I suspect some people will never have nanobots because they're not worth the expenditure. I could point to one such here.

Mermaid

A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR