News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Proofreader for book on antitheism

Started by paulgsmith, December 03, 2020, 05:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulgsmith

I would like to locate someone to proofread a book I have written on antitheism in the Abrahamic religions.  The book might best be described as an "exegetical lampoon."  I am seeking a person who is dedicated to the cause of antitheism, and who has excellent writing skills, and who has theological training.  A wry sense of humor is a plus.  The individual should be able to devote full time to the task.  Please email me at paulgsmith@att.net with your qualifications, availability, and requirements.  Thank you, Paul

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mike Cl

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 04, 2020, 11:48:48 PM
Hi. Who are you?
Apparently Paul G. Smith--or, in other words, another troll.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

the_antithesis

You're asking for beta readers? Why would we need any of those qualifications if you are writing the book and you aren't offering any money.

This smells of, "I have a great idea for a book and I'll let you write it for me."

Sorry. Not interested. I'm busy writing my novel about lesbians fighting in giant robots.

I don't need a book on atheism, anyway. I already know how to do it.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 05, 2020, 09:58:45 AM
You're asking for beta readers? Why would we need any of those qualifications if you are writing the book and you aren't offering any money.

This smells of, "I have a great idea for a book and I'll let you write it for me."

Sorry. Not interested. I'm busy writing my novel about lesbians fighting in giant robots.

I don't need a book on atheism, anyway. I already know how to do it.

Let me know when you write a book about lesbians doing other, more interesting and specific things in giant female robots.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 06, 2020, 03:05:24 PM
Let me know when you write a book about lesbians doing other, more interesting and specific things in giant female robots.

Train lovers have a one track mind ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?