News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I expect that the San Diego woman who was killed will soon be called a martyr for the cause, and a real patriot who gave her life for her country.

Funny how we can say "country," but we can't say "cunt."

How much more of this kind of crap will we see in the next couple of weeks?

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

I read in The Better Angels of Our Nature that when cheaters and other bad actors are not punished the bad acting continues and even escalates. We've been letting too many people get away with too much for decades, and then we wonder why this kind of shit happens.
God Not Found

Baruch

"TRUMP DECLARES DEFEAT, PENCE DECLARES BIDEN PRESIDENT-ELECT, BUT THE CRISIS IS ONLY ESCALATING" ... now civil war is mandated ;-(  I hope you love your Chinese masters and their fentanyl.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

I doubt that will happen, Hydra, but I hope I'm wrong.

At least now maybe America will wake the fuck up and realize that politics is too important to be left to the politicians.

The whole world can now see just what America is becoming - a banana split republic.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 07, 2021, 06:03:02 PM
I doubt that will happen, Hydra, but I hope I'm wrong.

At least now maybe America will wake the fuck up and realize that politics is too important to be left to the politicians.

The whole world can now see just what America is becoming - a banana split republic.

Now y'all can rob, rape and murder like the druggies you are?  Tobacco and alcohol going back to Jamestown.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on January 07, 2021, 05:59:57 PM
"TRUMP DECLARES DEFEAT, PENCE DECLARES BIDEN PRESIDENT-ELECT, BUT THE CRISIS IS ONLY ESCALATING" ... now civil war is mandated ;-(  I hope you love your Chinese masters and their fentanyl.
Do I need to put you in a time out?

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on January 07, 2021, 06:05:47 PM
Now y'all can rob, rape and murder like the druggies you are?  Tobacco and alcohol going back to Jamestown.

Fuck you, Twit!

Why the FUCK are you still fucking posting here when it's obvious that no one wants you here? GO THE FUCK AWAY!
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Sorry about feeding the fucking forum troll, but damn he's fucking annoying!
God Not Found

PickelledEggs

Yeah. I'm gonna put Baruch in a time out. I'm all for freedom of speech, but this is fucking dumb. Going to consult the rest of the mods for how long it should actually be, but for now, it's indefinitely. We will get back to you on the solidified length of your vacation.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Unbeliever on January 07, 2021, 06:13:12 PM
Sorry about feeding the fucking forum troll, but damn he's fucking annoying!

Don't feel bad. We all do it from time to time.
Lord knows I do.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 07, 2021, 05:46:11 PM
Republican calls for Trump to be immediately removed from office

One of the comments to that story is refreshing....

.....I regret now ever having voted for the man This is not how we respond as Americans this is very sick and disturbing I'm sorry but Biden won fairly simply because Trump could not handle the pandemic virus and that's the way it is And no, I am not a Democrat BUT THIS IS JUST WRONG ON ALL LEVELS He needs to be removed

Unbeliever

Wow, did I just hear Trump concede the election!? I expect it will be too little, too late. The toothpaste cannot be put back into the tube.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 07, 2021, 06:13:49 PM
Yeah. I'm gonna put Baruch in a time out. I'm all for freedom of speech, but this is fucking dumb. Going to consult the rest of the mods for how long it should actually be, but for now, it's indefinitely. We will get back to you on the solidified length of your vacation.

Oh, for joy! There really is a God!
God Not Found

Shiranu

Update: Death toll is now at 5, one of the CPD officers died to his injuries last night.
Edit: NPR update, he is on life support until family can arrive to say goodbye.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur