News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 06:59:53 PM
No, you are not saying or asking anything. You are babbling. There are 2 people in the whole forum who haven't blocked you and can see your posts besides the mods. You piss me off. What are you trying to prove? What are you, 6?!

Don't you feel something? Anything? Look at it. It's not some 3rd world country. The floor staff have gabbed the Electoral Vote ballots and hid them, so they wouldn't be burnt by a mob. A mob that was called there to create violence, stop an official, legitimate process in the Capitol building, in the capital city, by the fucking president.
Shoe, why do you keep banging your head against this brick wall?  This is what Baruch is:

provocateur
[ pruh-vok-uh-tur, -toor; French praw-vaw-ka-tÅ"r ]SHOW IPA

SEE SYNONYMS FOR provocateur ON THESAURUS.COM
noun, plural pro·vo·ca·teurs  [pruh-vok-uh-turz, -toorz; French praw-vaw-ka-tÅ"r].
a person who provokes trouble, causes dissension, or the like; agitator.

He does not care about any of this.  He only wants to get a 'rise' out of you.  And you fall for it all the time.  He has no ethics, morals, cares for nothing, except maybe himself.  Like trump, most of what comes from his messages are lies.  He cares not what the facts are. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 06, 2021, 07:12:44 PM
Baruch

The ghost of neurons;
his wailing scattered by wind.
Self-made and see-through.

LOL. Does he really believe that these people are 'playing' this violent mob as a result of some covet CIA experiments? I have no idea. But it doesn't look good. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 06, 2021, 07:15:25 PM
I believe the correct term for protests of this magnitude is "mostly peaceful".

Come again?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 06, 2021, 07:24:04 PM
Shoe, why do you keep banging your head against this brick wall?

Because he wasn't like this relatively a short time ago, and I don't want to believe it is that simple, I guess. I can't help it.

Shiranu

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 06, 2021, 07:15:25 PM
I believe the correct term for protests of this magnitude is "mostly peaceful".

You have the option to not be a worthless twat, and yet you choose to be one anyways.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 07:27:33 PM
LOL. Does he really believe that these people are 'playing' this violent mob as a result of some covet CIA experiments? I have no idea. But it doesn't look good.
Shoe, he doesn't care one way or the other.  All he wants to do is to get you to answer him--he is an empty human in all aspects of being human.  He is basically insane--he actually believes in a 'G_D' that is just like him--acts on whim and cares for nothing.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Shiranu on January 06, 2021, 07:54:08 PM
You have the option to not be a worthless twat, and yet you choose to be one anyways.

The people who were supporting violent protests are now opposed to violent protests.  And the people who were opposed to violent protests are now supporting violent protests.  Yet I'm the worthless twat.

This country has been in a cold civil war for some years now.  Is this going to be the spark to the powderkeg is the only question I have.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Hydra009

You have a very damaged (and likely dishonest) recollection.  Violence was the very thing being protested FFS and OFC no one here actually supported violence.

So yes, yes you are.  You have to lie to support your argument because if you don't you don't have a leg to stand on and you know it.

Shiranu

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on January 06, 2021, 07:57:30 PM
The people who were supporting violent protests are now opposed to violent protests.  And the people who were opposed to violent protests are now supporting violent protests.  Yet I'm the worthless twat.

This country has been in a cold civil war for some years now.  Is this going to be the spark to the powderkeg is the only question I have.

People who were supporting violent protests were fucking morons.

The thing is your lot declared that anyone and everyone who supported the 93% of peaceful protests were also "people who supported violent protest." and of that 7% much of it was instigated by right-wing agitators and the police attacking peaceful protestors.

So get the fuck out of here with that bad faith bullshit.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 06, 2021, 07:56:38 PM
Shoe, he doesn't care one way or the other.  All he wants to do is to get you to answer him--he is an empty human in all aspects of being human.  He is basically insane--he actually believes in a 'G_D' that is just like him--acts on whim and cares for nothing.

Seriously? :lol: Is there something wrong with one of his eyes? Look at it. G_D The left eye looks injured.

drunkenshoe

Schumer. Enjoyed to hear a direct accusation, certainly the term 'domestic terrorism'. Republicans will fall short after whatever they say today. I wonder how many votes they lost tonight.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 06, 2021, 08:04:12 PM
You have a very damaged (and likely dishonest) recollection.  Violence was the very thing being protested FFS and OFC no one here actually supported violence.

So yes, yes you are.  You have to lie to support your argument because if you don't you don't have a leg to stand on and you know it.

It's funny how the guy who "criticizes both sides" can't bring himself to call this riot for what it is: A shameful display of ignorant rednecks trying to destroy democracy, called to action by our own President.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Blackleaf

Apparently, Pelosi said that Mike Pense, the VICE President, was consulted for calling in the National Guard today. It's not the Vice President's job to call the National Guard; it's the President's job. That's an interesting turn of events... Some are saying we might be seeing the application of the 25th amendment, declaring the President unfit and letting the Vice President take over for him. Probably not, but it's an interesting possibility to consider. I think it's more likely that everyone in the White House has always considered Pence the more stable of the two and have called on him instead when needed.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Jason Harvestdancer

Apparently history is being rewritten so that the "mostly peaceful" protests are now entirely peaceful so that they can be contrasted to the current ones.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!