News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

It's smt like an hour, ten minutes to the D.C. curfew. If they resist and stay, things could turn actually bad this time? Ooof.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 04:53:43 PM
It's smt like an hour, ten minutes to the D.C. curfew. If they resist and stay, things could turn actually bad this time? Ooof.
The crowd seems to be thinning out now.  People are casually leaving as they would from a sporting event.  Some will stay past the curfew of course and then bitch about their rights being violated when they are confronted.  Comparatively speaking, the insurgents were treated with kid gloves.  Imagine how many dead there would be by now if the rioters were black or Muslim.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 06, 2021, 04:23:30 PM
For fuck's sake Baruch, you're surrounded and covered by broken glass already.

Put down the bag of stones and try for some humility.
Baruch is just as broken as trump.  He is simply addled. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Nobody is getting arrested? As far as I understand very few amount of people got arrested at least. This is bad.

So they are trying to convince him to address these people live and tell them to stay down? Because they will be there tomorrow, the next opportunity I'm telling you. Those freaks are not going anywhere.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 04:45:49 PM
Shut the fuck up kindly.

They all made fun of that drunk, Yeltsin ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6P7IckXkaY

So did Yeltsin overthrow Soviet communists?  Will Trump overthrow American communists?

Have you overthrown Ergogan yet?  Just asking.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on January 06, 2021, 05:31:23 PM
Baruch is just as broken as trump.  He is simply addled.

I don't have 70 million followers.  Yes, Biden is 100% winner of E German election, comrade.  How about China nukes the US, to insure their world conquest?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Now in Social media the right is shifting the blame and attacking the left. My Facebook is flooded with these people who justify the event and snobbishly say the 2020 Summer protests were worse and shit on the left.

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 06:06:49 PM
Nobody is getting arrested? As far as I understand very few amount of people got arrested at least. This is bad.

So they are trying to convince him to address these people live and tell them to stay down? Because they will be there tomorrow, the next opportunity I'm telling you. Those freaks are not going anywhere.
Arrested?  Why?  None of them are black.  No arrested needed here--just ask trump.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 06, 2021, 06:47:17 PM
Now in Social media the right is shifting the blame and attacking the left. My Facebook is flooded with these people who justify the event and snobbishly say the 2020 Summer protests were worse and shit on the left.

As I posted elsewhere .. COINTELPRO ... MK Ultra .. we will never know.  But y'all with Left clairvoyance can "see" into the heart of darkness.

Correct Mike CL, kill all the Whites, because of 160 years ago (Dems not Reps).

Easy to tell the Left agent provocateurs ... they have the most expensive Starbucks drinks while rioting ... all last year.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on January 06, 2021, 06:36:38 PM
...  Just asking.

No, you are not saying or asking anything. You are babbling. There are 2 people in the whole forum who haven't blocked you and can see your posts besides the mods. You piss me off. What are you trying to prove? What are you, 6?!

Don't you feel something? Anything? Look at it. It's not some 3rd world country. The floor staff have gabbed the Electoral Vote ballots and hid them, so they wouldn't be burnt by a mob. A mob that was called there to create violence, stop an official, legitimate process in the Capitol building, in the capital city, by the fucking president.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 06:59:53 PM
No, you are not saying or asking anything. You are babbling. There are 2 people in the whole forum who haven't blocked you and can see your posts besides the mods. You piss me off. What are you trying to prove? What are you, 6?!

Don't you feel something? Anything? Look at it. It's not some 3rd world country. The floor staff have gabbed the Electoral Vote ballots and hid them, so they wouldn't be burnt by a mob. A mob that was called there to create violence, stop an official, legitimate process in the Capitol building, in the capital city, by the fucking president.

Black me?  I am BLM ... Burn Loot Murder ... Stalin did nothing wrong.  There is no legitimate US, ever.  We will never know who was violent, because CIA/FBI work for CCP.

"Trump urges protesters to 'stay peaceful' amid violent Capitol Hill confrontation" ... well Orange Satan would do that ;-)  I remember when the Left was pacifist (to help the Soviet Union).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 06, 2021, 06:47:17 PM

I watched a Rep. official keep saying that 'things were fanned at both sides' in a brazen manner on NBC. ? For a whole 10 minutes he spewed bullshit on bullshit. Ew.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 06:59:53 PM

Baruch

The ghost of neurons;
his wailing scattered by wind.
Self-made and see-through.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

drunkenshoe

Thank fuck. Twitter has locked his account for 12 hours.

E: Apparently they have also deleted the last 3. Wouldn't be amazing if they really suspended the account indefinitely? LOL

Jason Harvestdancer

I believe the correct term for protests of this magnitude is "mostly peaceful".
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!