News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 06, 2021, 02:32:04 PM
The Capitol Building has been Breached by Trump supporters, and both houses went into a recess.  Congressmen were running out of the chambers.  I haven't watched these proceedings before, but I don't think this is typical.  The live feed is now cut off.

Congress goes into recess lots of times.  They play jump rope, then come back and drink milk chocolate, eat cookies and take a nap on their blankie ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 06, 2021, 02:36:04 PM
House members were advised not to be alarmed by a loud bang as a suspicious package was about to be destroyed.

That was all the EC letters for Trump being blown up ;-)  The ones for Biden aren't "suspicious" ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on January 06, 2021, 02:28:32 PM
Diehard Trumplings' coup attempt could lose them a lot of their funding

(originally posted on Financial Times, but they have a subscription wall up)

Financial Times, like Guardian, is an MI6 rag.  Keep quoting reliable (Marxist) news sources.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on January 06, 2021, 03:25:49 PM
I called it. A shit show.

Continental Congress in 1775?  King George did nothing wrong.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 03:27:49 PM
Or he has more to lose than just the elections when the dust settles? This is crazy. What are they thinking?

Thanks for the updates by the way.

Probably checking with Turkish military on how (not) to stage a coup ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 06, 2021, 03:53:15 PM
I hoped it wouldn't be like this.
But what is to be expected, after four years of straight up poison?

Wait until the Russian or Chinese army arrives in Brussels to restore order ... it is coming for you too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

It is kind of shocking though. I mean yeah everyone expected something. But the pictures, man. What is the psyhcology of sitting in Pelosi's chair, and the chair in the big chamber and taking pictures? Grabbing the stand? Smoking pot inside, stealing stuff? Look at them. They look like they have just escaped from an asylum in some other dimension.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 06, 2021, 04:06:17 PM
Expected, but still shocking to watch.  Of course, I've been in a smaller lead up state of shock ever since Trump became president.  So I'm not surprised, just shocked to see this.

So you haven't been indulging in liquid refreshment the whole last 4+ years?  What a waste!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2021/01/06/us/washington-dc-protests

QuoteAn explosive device is found at the R.N.C., and the D.N.C. is evacuated.
An explosive device was found at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee in Washington and the nearby headquarters of the Democratic National Committee was evacuated after the discovery of a suspicious package on Wednesday, according to three people briefed on the discoveries.

The device that was found at the R.N.C. was a pipe bomb that was successfully destroyed by a bomb squad, according to an official for the R.N.C.

The package at the D.N.C. has yet to be identified, according to a top Democrat briefed on the matter who was not authorized to speak publicly about it.

The R.N.C. and D.N.C. are headquartered just a few blocks away from the U.S. Capitol.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on January 06, 2021, 04:18:26 PM
Wait until the Russian or Chinese army arrives in Brussels to restore order ... it is coming for you too.

For fuck's sake Baruch, you're surrounded and covered by broken glass already.

Put down the bag of stones and try for some humility.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 06, 2021, 04:18:48 PM
It is kind of shocking though. I mean yeah everyone expected something. But the pictures, man. What is the psyhcology of sitting in Pelosi's chair, and the chair in the big chamber and taking pictures? Grabbing the stand? Smoking pot inside, stealing stuff? Look at them. They look like they have just escaped from an asylum in some other dimension.

Wait until the public summary executions start.  Will D kill R or R kill D.  Inquiring Chinese want to know.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 06, 2021, 04:23:30 PM
For fuck's sake Baruch, you're surrounded and covered by broken glass already.

Put down the bag of stones and try for some humility.

Sorry to interrupt your Nazis video game, EU lover ;-)  Chancellor Merkel is too old for you ;-)

Humility, like not sucking the *##&$ of Klaus Schwab?

Yes, I am a minority of one.  So per Woke, you have to give me anything I want, forever!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Shut the fuck up kindly.

Blackleaf

Jason Harvestdancer, tell me again how Democrats riot in the streets and Republicans protest in the voting booth?

That looks like a very big voting booth. I'm glad we have Republicans to inject this nation with some much needed sanity and civility. If only we could do something about those guys who hate fascists.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--