News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

I don't think he needed to change himself in anyway. I'm sure he believes in what he does. But yeah a person need to have certain traits to handle a job like this. People define these traits differently.

Forget about politics. Concerning the general profile of top earning businessmen or businesswomen, would it be a stretch to say that they all have; need to have some sort of psychopathic traits to become what they are? (Well, as the overwhelming percentage of these people are white heteresoxeual males, there is a key identity built in it, but beyond that I don't think there are any gender differences in the game.)

Anyway, the system is based on competition. It's all about winning and getting more; money and power; resources...etc.. And that's not just about how competitive you are, it is also about how competitive your competition is. In a caricaturised expression, you need to act like as if you are in a battle royale.

Quote from: Shiranu on January 04, 2021, 05:42:12 AM
How much of it's real, and how much of it is manufactured to deceive people? Is Trump some master puppeteer who can read those shifts, or is he just a puppet himself?

But in the end, does it matter? The end result is the same either way.

Why do you think it was 'manufactured to decieve people' or need a conscious, evil puppeter? It's a natural result of human nature colliding with mass social media. Capitalism rules. The speed, annonymity, the ambition of making money, being famous, being celebrated, being a leader, being included in some group. If we are looking for a perperator, it is social media companies. They should be regulated strictly from head to toe, concerning their algorithms.

In early years of youtube, the first celebrities produced content to make people laugh at the beginning. Facebook meant to find people you lost contact after education years. Those were the things that people largely paid attention.

And concerning esp. youtube, at some point, people realised that you can actually say anything you want in a video, abuse every kind of human emotion and sell it as reality in some red pill context, put it there without the consequences of the real life and what's more, make tons of money from it. Yes, people already knew about annoymity and they have been posting a lot of stuff on boards, forums etc...but making a video is different than writing a post.

Add some time, more and more people, the rest is AI algorithms created by the 'brain' staff of the soical media companies which is getting better and better, more accurate by the time, feeding people whatever they want to see FOR SELLING ADS.

At least the idea initial idea was that. It was about figuring out what people are interested in, showing them those products and lead them to consumption. But why stop there? Or let me put it this way, is there any moral wheel, some red line in this competiton? Was there before social media?

So, if you can push people to buy certain brands of products this way for the things they need and will buy anyway, why not tell people what they need and should buy? Hmm we could do that. Does it work? Yes.

Then why not feed people other kind of products to keep them online; certain ideas and opinions or tell them why are they victims of what system, which gender, which group...manipulate the hell out of them, measure their tendencies and then how those attitudes and tendencies change too, so we could feed them over and over again according to all that change. Do we care what is the content? Nope, who cares. It's 'freedom of speech' anyway. They create it themselves. It works like magic. It's trillions of dollars of money. Keep them online as long as possible. Ha, with the Z generation we don't even need to try to do that.

Then why not...wait, where are we, what are we selling now? Oh, people. We are selling people, now. (E: Selling the consumers, themselves.) Does anyone know how this works by the way, how did we arrive here? Yeah, a handful of people who creates those algorithms probably knew but I doubt if even they can catch up with it.

Algorithms got so better, so accurate in what people want to see, now billions of people are divided in groups, and living in different realities. Political wings and parties picking up on this is like a big white smelling a drop of blood in a fucking swimming pool. Nobody has to even lift a finger.

People living in different realities -e.i. in facebook for example, people with same set of friends have completely different feeds, and/or youtube recommended videos work the same way- is probably the reason why all polls after 2010 failed to predict what's going on with elections, this badly.

Nobody is at the wheel. There is no wheel. We are a couple of decades away from a typical ugly dystopia in this velocity. Civil wars, atrocities, genocide...we actually are familiar with that darkness. Things are likley to get more 'creative'. Sky is the limit.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Pravda and Goebbels would be proud.  Of course manipulation is going on, see nephew of Freud, in the 1920s, Edward Bernays.  People want to be lied to, the trick in "sales" is to use a crystal ball to guess what they want to be lied to about.  They are Deplorables after all.

The System isn't based on honest competition, commercially or politically.  Political-economy is one subject, and is utterly corrupt.  Of course Trump is a criminal, so are the Bidens or the Clintons or the Obamas or the Bushes.  But, but ... whataboutism?  Y'all can love what criminals you want.

Still going on about OMB?  It is a free country as far as I am concerned.  So no worries.  Even when the Chinese troops take up position in San Francisco, I won't be fighting them, I will be assisting them.  Freedom, with Chinese characteristics.  Treason with American characteristics.

One way these mooks aren't real Mafia ... they can't keep their stupid mouths shut ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Goebbels would find the picture chaotic, out of control; lacking a specific goal and Pavda is founded in name along with the new 'Communist Party' in Russia, so people like you around the world could talk about it as if it is something real. :lol: 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 04, 2021, 09:35:38 AM
Goebbels would find the picture chaotic, out of control; lacking a specific goal and Pavda is founded in name along with the new 'Communist Party' in Russia, so people like you around the world could talk about it as if it is something real. :lol:

Yes, the Soviet Union was a LARP, millions of political prisoners didn't die.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on January 04, 2021, 09:38:54 AM
Yes, the Soviet Union was a LARP, millions of political prisoners didn't die.

We are not talking about the Soviet Union. Read the post again. Pavda and the Com Party were refounded in 90s with same names in Russia. The American Communist party is older and probably more effective than them.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 04, 2021, 09:42:12 AM
We are not talking about the Soviet Union. Read the post again. Pavda and the Com Party were refounded in 90s with same names in Russia. The American Communist party is older and probably more effective than them.

Modern Russia isn't so bad, unlike America.  America is 100% pedophile.  Putin is masculine.

"The far-left civilization destroying agenda does not exist. Blame modernity/'liberalism'/capitalism."
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Shiranu on January 04, 2021, 05:42:12 AM
I do wonder though if he has changed to his current personality out of necessity or desire to deceive people... or if he has just rotted his brain away to the point that this is truly who he is. Is it a corrupt individual (or even class of individuals), or is it society as a whole that has been corrupted?
Well, he is definitely a case study.  I was not that familiar with his early persona say 20 years ago.  I thought his reality show was dumb, and I disregarded him.  To me, I think he just "lost it."  It seemed like a personality deterioration that began to accelerate around a year ago, when there were signs that he might be losing actual control of his following, or maybe he became frustrated by not getting the whole nation on board with his lies and bullshit.

He is most definitely a narcissistic ego maniac, and he has undoubtedly been successful selling his shit to enough people to back his projects for most of his life.  Most con men might be satisfied with that, but I think he needs to be God.  Realizing he can't control half the nation's minds forces him to confront his lack of control, which to him is a failure, because total control is all that will make him happy.  He can fire his cabinet and key appointees and scare those beholding to him, and he loves the cheers and fanatic following of his deplorables, but he desperately needs more.  He wants it all and half is not good enough.  If he can't get half the votes, he wants to win by decree, and once he has that, where is the next step?  He's doubling down on what has usually worked, but getting so bizarre that he's scaring people, and down the rabbit hole he goes.  The only thing left to save him is a compliant Senate that will decree him president.

I never thought he had all his oars in the water, but now he is confronting failure, and he has gone crazy.  Is he actually crazy like a fox?  If he is, he is obviously smarter than I am, but I don't think he's smart.  I think hes an excellent con man, but not having it all makes him feel like a loser, and he's has gone over the deep end.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cassia on January 03, 2021, 09:03:06 PM
It is too damn easy to goof on these poor folks....

I thought I'd take a peek. Couldn't stop watching it, until the half of the second one.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on January 04, 2021, 10:01:01 AM
Modern Russia isn't so bad, unlike America. ...

Are you fucking crazy or trying to be funny? Because it is not funny.

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 04, 2021, 10:15:24 AM
Are you fucking crazy or trying to be funny? Because it is not funny.

So you hate Putin, hate Russia?  From Russia with love.  Don't you want Russia to invade Turkey?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on January 04, 2021, 10:39:20 AM
So you hate Putin, hate Russia?  From Russia with love.  Don't you want Russia to invade Turkey?

Oh, you're right! I often sit down and try to decide which country should invade the one I live in, and until you mentioned it,  I never thought of Russia before. What would I do without you, Baruch?

Mike Cl

Worse Than Treason
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/01/what-republicans-are-doing-worse-treason/617538/

This is sedition, plain and simple. No amount of playacting and rationalizing can change the fact that the majority of the Republican Party and its apologists are advocating for the overthrow of an American election and the continued rule of a sociopathic autocrat.

Today, the “sedition caucus” includes at least 140 members of the Houseâ€"that is, some two-thirds of the House GOP membershipâ€"and at least 10 members of the Senate. Their challenge comes after weeks of insistence that the 2020 election was rigged, plagued by fraud, and even subverted by foreign powers. The president and his minions have filed, and lost, scores of lawsuits that ranged from minor disputes over process to childlike, error-filled briefs full of bizarre assertions.

Instead of threatening to gavel these objections into irrelevance, as Biden did four years ago, Vice President Mike Pence “welcomes” these challenges. Pence’s career is finished, but he could have stood for the Constitution he claims to love and which he swore to defend. However, cowardice is contagious, and no mask was thick enough to protect Pence from the pathogen of fear.

The real question is--who will do anything about it?  If this gets a pass, then I live in a country that stands for nothing; we truly are corporate/ 1% USA.  I don't think this will succeed, but what happens when the next trump happens, one that is not stupid and bungling?  The blueprint is in place for this country to actually become a fascist dictatorship.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 04, 2021, 11:20:08 AM
Oh, you're right! I often sit down and try to decide which country should invade the one I live in, and until you mentioned it,  I never thought of Russia before. What would I do without you, Baruch?

Well, the Czar might be better than Putin, but I have my doubts.  Don't you want the Muslims eliminated from your country?

Dems say ... Repubs are Evil, Repubs are traitors ... bwahaha.  Like a White person looking in the mirror each morning, and unselfconsciously chanting, "Death to Whitey".  It isn't treason to help the CCP, Walmart or Amazon, that is just protecting the supply chain!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on January 04, 2021, 02:24:28 PM
Well, the Czar might be better than Putin, but I have my doubts.  Don't you want the Muslims eliminated from your country?

Dems say ... Repubs are Evil, Repubs are traitors ... bwahaha.  Like a White person looking in the mirror each morning, and unselfconsciously chanting, "Death to Whitey".  It isn't treason to help the CCP, Walmart or Amazon, that is just protecting the supply chain!!

Baruch, you sometimes sound like you are going through some sort of mental deterioration. And no, I don't mean old age.

Unbeliever

I think Baruch has good intentions, but that's what paves the road to hell...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman