News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbeliever

I'm just curious, but I have a question:

Where will the Football be on Jan. 20th?

If Trump is not at the inauguration at noon, when Biden takes the oath and becomes president and Trump ceases being the president, how long will it take the Football to get from where ever Trump's at to Biden? If the Football is with Biden before the swearing in, then it will not be with "the president" before the new president is sworn in.

Does any of that make sense?
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 19, 2020, 06:47:55 PM
I'm just curious, but I have a question:

Where will the Football be on Jan. 20th?

If Trump is not at the inauguration at noon, when Biden takes the oath and becomes president and Trump ceases being the president, how long will it take the Football to get from where ever Trump's at to Biden? If the Football is with Biden before the swearing in, then it will not be with "the president" before the new president is sworn in.

Does any of that make sense?

You or I won't know at any time ;-)  Some aid-de-camp carries it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

So worried that Trump's a war monger?  But Obama is a nobel peace prize winner?  Of course Biden won't attack China, because they are his current employer ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

If you wanna see some real bat shit, check this page out; all they do is repost the nuclear meltdown that MAGAts are having. It's both entertaining and horrifying.

https://twitter.com/CopingMAGA
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Shiranu, I thought you were a young revolutionary.  Have you become too old for that?  Twitter is for LARPing Karens ;-)

I hope that nothing happens between now and Jan 21 ... but I am frequently disappointed.  I don't think getting 70 million gun owners mad was a good move.  You have to disarm them before you put them in the cattle cars to the gulags.  Even Stalin knew that.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

SGOS

One of my favorites:

Quote"I'm actually OK with Trump being a temporary dictator."
A lot of dying cancer patients would be OK with temporarily dying, but it's a fantasy.

Temporary dictatorship; I'm not sure how that works, or how that can be OK.  You turn all decisions over to one person, until you disagree with him.  Yeah, right.  Now how do you get rid of the guy?  Suddenly, getting to vote on it sounds like a good idea, but by then you have already shot yourself in the foot.

I was also amused by how many of these nut jobs think liberalism and communism are the same thing.  They sound like Baruch.

Baruch

We have the dictatorship of the CIA, with a fake democracy.  So yes, I am cool with dictatorships (particularly Stalin).

"Here Is The Full Text Of The Covid Stimulus Bill, All 5593 Pages Of It" ... like ACA, they will have to pass it, to know what is in it ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 19, 2020, 07:07:44 PM
You or I won't know at any time ;-)  Some aid-de-camp carries it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_football

So worried that Trump's a war monger?  But Obama is a nobel peace prize winner?  Of course Biden won't attack China, because they are his current employer ;-)

When Trump ceases to have presidential authority he won't have access to the nuclear codes if we're attacked before Biden gets access to them. If the Football isn't with Biden at a critical time we could be attacked in the interim. So, where will the Football be at noon?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

I guess they could have two copies of the Football, so at noon Trump's access to his will cease and Biden will have access to his as soon as he takes the oath.
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 22, 2020, 05:27:47 AM
Hell has frozen over.

https://youtu.be/SqmPrrdqa4I

Hahah ... he is just jealous he was never made Republican Presidential candidate.  I turned on the Republicans in the 80s, when he was influencing them!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 21, 2020, 09:37:10 PM
When Trump ceases to have presidential authority he won't have access to the nuclear codes if we're attacked before Biden gets access to them. If the Football isn't with Biden at a critical time we could be attacked in the interim. So, where will the Football be at noon?

Emperor Xi will take control of it.  This is his country isn't it?  The President doesn't have the authority to get up in the morning in a bad mood and just nuke someone, he isn't a warmonger like Obama ;-)  Obama started 4 new wars, Trump has made 4 peace treaties.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: GSOgymrat on December 22, 2020, 05:27:47 AM
Hell has frozen over.

https://youtu.be/SqmPrrdqa4I

Didn't Robertson "prophecy" that Trump would get a second term? I thought I remembered he said God told him so! I guess God changed His mind...
God Not Found

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 22, 2020, 04:50:51 PM
Didn't Robertson "prophecy" that Trump would get a second term? I thought I remembered he said God told him so! I guess God changed His mind...
His facial shape indeed reveals how closely chimps and humans are related.

Baruch

Quote from: Cassia on December 22, 2020, 06:15:42 PM

Chumps, not chimps .. don't insult fellow simians ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cassia on December 22, 2020, 06:15:42 PM

He's a murderer and a thief!

He killed an ape and stole its face.
God Not Found