Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 09, 2020, 01:29:47 PM
Trump's coup attempt in Pennsylvania failed

It's all over but the crying.
And it was Alito who did it; Pennsylvania is in his circuit.  If the Oval Orifice has lost Alito, stick a fork in him, he's done.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Mr.Obvious

He's been done for a while now. The smokescreen fools no-one but the dimwitted. I don't believe it even fooled himself for long if ever.
His persistence in maintaining it is simply another testimony to how he prioritizes his ego over everything else. From democracy and freedom to the well-being of his citizens, to their very lives.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

He is simply into his money making scheme right now.  He has been given over 200 million so far and he will milk his cult followers for all he can.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Jason Harvestdancer

Now, after 4 years of saying Trump supporters are deplorable racist white supremacists, Democrats are saying it is time for reconciliation.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 09, 2020, 06:50:39 PM
Now, after 4 years of saying Trump supporters are deplorable racist white supremacists, Democrats are saying it is time for reconciliation.

Stalin reconciled his enemies, with extreme prejudice ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 09, 2020, 01:29:47 PM
Trump's coup attempt in Pennsylvania failed

It's all over but the crying.

I hope so.  But if you are wrong, do you have a bunker in Venezuela?  Dominion needs more election machine mechanics there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 09, 2020, 03:33:25 PM
He's been done for a while now. The smokescreen fools no-one but the dimwitted. I don't believe it even fooled himself for long if ever.
His persistence in maintaining it is simply another testimony to how he prioritizes his ego over everything else. From democracy and freedom to the well-being of his citizens, to their very lives.

Funny how egomaniacs have not tolerance for Trump ;-) ... like plain Janes in a room with Miss America ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 09, 2020, 06:40:54 PM
He is simply into his money making scheme right now.  He has been given over 200 million so far and he will milk his cult followers for all he can.

Biden took no money from anyone (says Dems on meth pipes f*ing their dead brother's wife).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2020, 06:54:37 PM
Funny how egomaniacs have not tolerance for Trump ;-) ... like plain Janes in a room with Miss America ;-))

I don't know, not sure if if I'd classify myself as an egomaniac per say. I like myself, but that's about it. And I don't mind admitting flaws. If me being an egomaniac is what you are implying.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Baruch on December 09, 2020, 06:52:47 PM
Stalin reconciled his enemies, with extreme prejudice ;-)

Don't give them ideas.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Baruch

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 09, 2020, 07:16:18 PM
Don't give them ideas.

Leftists aren't illiterate.  Rightists can hire college shills to do their reading for them.

"One Third Of US States Have Now Joined Texas SCOTUS Bid To Overturn Election" .. hope the Dems have better weapons than organic tea bags

In other news, Hunter Biden is still alive, and is under IRS investigation about all those deals he never reported ;-)

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on December 09, 2020, 07:08:02 PM
I don't know, not sure if if I'd classify myself as an egomaniac per say. I like myself, but that's about it. And I don't mind admitting flaws. If me being an egomaniac is what you are implying.

I don't imply in this case.  You are uncomfortably sane relative to others here ;-)  But saying Trump is an egomaniac is Capt Obvious, not Mr Obvious ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: Jason Harvestdancer on December 09, 2020, 06:50:39 PM
Screw that. Anybody in my life's circle who took Trump as an opportunity to reveal their racist, homophobic proclivities is history.

SGOS

Unbeliever

I've just come across a word that I'd forgotten about: trumpery. It means showy nonsense.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman