News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

27 out of 249 GOP Congressmen accept reality.  Just over 10%.

On the other hand, *only* 8 Republicans "voiced support for Trump’s current strategy of claiming victory and asking state legislatures to declare him the victor in states that he lost" (aka support sham elections and demolishing the Republic)

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 05, 2020, 06:46:22 PM

On the other hand, *only* 8 Republicans "voiced support for Trump’s current strategy of claiming victory and asking state legislatures to declare him the victor in states that he lost" (aka support sham elections and demolishing the Republic)
So much for pushing our democracy all over the globe....LOL

GSOgymrat

What I take from this survey is most politicians don't have enough integrity to answer a simple question one way or another.

Hydra009

In related news, Trump wants the list of Republicans who "sided" with Biden over him

He seems to have learned quite a lot from Putin over the years.

Republicans are in a tight spot, since any of them acknowledging reality and saying that Biden won (newsflash: he did) is construed as lack of loyalty to Trump, which is apparently the only thing that matters to Trump.  So they either have to lick this clown's jackboots or have their base turn against them.  If only they could have avoided this situation somehow - like oh I dunno, not supporting Trump in the first place.

SGOS

I woke up with an odd reaction this morning feeling sad.  I think Trump needs to be thrown out on the streets (and his family with him).  Note, I do not feel sorry for him.  He's getting far more than he deserves and will receive all kinds of post presidential benefits for basically wrecking western democracy and ultimately killing hundreds of thousands of Americans.  And since he has been voted out of office, his behavior resembles that of an emotionally unstable 5 year old.

I just feel sad.  I don't want revenge and I don't want to punish, but he should be locked away out of sight without his smart phone in a place where he will no longer be able to damage society and the system.  But no, he will be rewarded for his "service" instead.  Like any psychopath, he will benefit from a system that will give him legal rights designed to protect the innocent, only he will get much much more than the average serial killer.  That's not fair to the rest of us.  I don't believe he should be punished, but he needs to be removed from society as a public menace and locked away from the media, so that the rest of us can take time to heal.

Cassia

Quote from: SGOS on December 06, 2020, 07:33:40 AM
I woke up with an odd reaction this morning feeling sad.  I think Trump needs to be thrown out on the streets (and his family with him).  Note, I do not feel sorry for him.  He's getting far more than he deserves and will receive all kinds of post presidential benefits for basically wrecking western democracy and ultimately killing hundreds of thousands of Americans.  And since he has been voted out of office, his behavior resembles that of an emotionally unstable 5 year old.

I just feel sad.  I don't want revenge and I don't want to punish, but he should be locked away out of sight without his smart phone in a place where he will no longer be able to damage society and the system.  But no, he will be rewarded for his "service" instead.  Like any psychopath, he will benefit from a system that will give him legal rights designed to protect the innocent, only he will get much much more than the average serial killer.  That's not fare to the rest of us.  I don't believe he should be punished, but he needs to be removed from society as a public menace and locked away from the media, so that the rest of us can take time to heal.
He is incredibly popular. That is why republicans in office cower to their bully who literally trashes all their traditional core values. Republicans are such a bunch of pussies... they are afraid of what he will do AFTER he leaves the Whitehouse. They are afraid of when Ivanka runs for president. Trump promotes a retaliation list naming every republican who does not support his attempt at a coup.

The idiots who continue support Trump with donations are also pussies, so afraid of Mexicans, LGBTQs, commies, Blacks and China. These backward looking disillusioned, unlearned, un-travelled midwest and southern whites are afraid of everything except what is actually killing them: The virus and their lard bellies and big fat asses. Hillary was correct. They are deplorables who are stupid enough to think they know something. Deep State, Jesus loving, Anti-science morons. Trade wars with Canada, Mexico and Europe, LOL. No one has done more to elevate China's status than Trump.

Baruch

Democrats are so brave, they have peace prize winner Obama start 4 new wars, before we finish the existing ones.  Democrats are so brave, vs voters, that per their Presidential candidate, they staged the greatest fake election of all time.

It isn't bravery that motivates the average person, it is survival first, then greed.  Greed is good ... particularly if you are a greedy would-be commissar, but bad if you are private enterprise.  But survival is irreplaceable.  Too bad millions will die soon.

Beijing Biden ... Democrats are so ... reality based ;-)  They don't recognize a criminal, senile fool or a sex-for-power regime  America started becoming a Chinese colony, when Kissinger visited Mao.  The reality is ... America is dead.  Long live America!

War is peace - MIC
freedom is slavery - Identity politics
ignorance is strength - MSM propaganda

Do you love Big Don or Big Joe?  Have you had your 15 minute hate on this forum?

Not MAGA this year, MOFA ... Make Orwell Fiction Again
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

trdsf

You're correct to highlight 'only' there, considering that number should be zero.

Basically, the Republican Party is effectively a cult now, and Donald Trump is their Jim Jones.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

Here's an interesting read from The Atlantic: The Republican Plan for the Next Four Years Isn’t Normal: The GOP may function primarily as a promotional tool for Trumpâ€"to the detriment of its future.

QuoteAn entente between the pro- and anti-Trump camps seems unlikely; there’s no compromise when it comes to Trump. “I can tell you one thing: The Never Trumpers are banished from the party,” Stephen Moore, an outside economic adviser to Trump, told me. “We will never forgive them … Anyone associated with the Never Trumpersâ€"they’re done.”

If that’s the case, so may be the party. Sticking with Trump could undercut the GOP’s long-term relevance. The president lost, after all, by 7 million votes. While he made some inroads with Latino voters in a few battleground states, overall he won only about a third of this fast-growing constituency. And exit polls showed that Biden won six out of 10 voters under the age of 30.

No rule says that a political party must endureâ€"ask the Whigs. Before the election, I spoke with David Holt, the Republican mayor of Oklahoma City, who warned that the GOP risked being flattened by “a demographic freight train.”
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on December 06, 2020, 01:09:39 PM
You're correct to highlight 'only' there, considering that number should be zero.

Basically, the Republican Party is effectively a cult now, and Donald Trump is their Jim Jones.

I think it is mostly W Coast Dems who are into drugs ;-)  Drink Beijing Biden's kool-aide?  Maybe Hunter's meth pipe can be your icon?

The Tea Party -> MAGA -> will continue even without Trump in 2022 or 2024.  I think y'all need to invite the Chinese army to America ... they aren't soy boys ;-)
===
Key dates:

Dec 8 - SCOTUS review of current dispute (Pennsylvania certification can only be stopped before Dec 9)
Dec 14 - Electoral College sits
Jan 8 - Congress rubber stamps the decision of the Electoral College
Jan 20 - Xi Jin Ping inaugurated as Chinese President of the US ;-)

It actually doesn't matter, which billionaire slave master is appointed by the Elite (with help from the Deep State and MSM).  A slave is a slave.

Why are you a Chinese slave?  Because you are a slave to Chinese goods.  Why are you a slave to Chinese goods?  Because you are a consumer.  Why are you a consumer?  Because you reject the 7 cardinal virtues and embrace the 7 deadly sins (because you are a deplorable too).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

You guys ever lose so badly that your ego couldn't take it so you made up your own score and demanded that everyone else go along with it?  Pretty normal behavior, right?

Baruch

Trillions of grift, worldwide are at stake for the "important people" who are not you ;-)

"Texas Sues Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania And Wisconsin At US Supreme Court Over Election" ... no, not Trump, not miscellaneous defendants ... but Texas!  Saddle up boys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LArGlfEVYqM

California, don't bring your hash stash to a gun fight ;-)  Will General Sibley, invade NM, AZ and CO again? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hopkins_Sibley#/media/File:Henry_Hopkins_Sibley.jpg

How about putting GA, MI, PN and WI under Reconstruction, yeahah!  Republican President's precedent.

Republican police dealing with Democrat outlaws ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIpVWTZYWr8

Only thing worse than politicians are senior citizen politicians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enuOArEfqGo

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

“The Supreme Court only denied emergency injunctive relief...the underlying appeal by the Kelly and the other lawmakers was still pending...” ... the Texas lawsuit made the emergency injunctive relief moot.  SCOTUS dismissed without even commenting.

"Missouri & Louisiana Join Texas Taking The Election Fight To Supreme Court" ... 47 more states to go (unless they want Reconstruction)

"Elon Musk Says He Has Officially Moved To Texas" .. yee haw Musk clearly doesn't have confidence in Beijing Biden

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 08, 2020, 12:38:44 PM

You guys ever lose so badly that your ego couldn't take it so you made up your own score and demanded that everyone else go along with it?  Pretty normal behavior, right?
This is basically trying to flip the Monopoly board over because you have to declare bankruptcy.  And is just as immature.

Hydra009