Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PickelledEggs

Getting my mojo back in Mortal Kombat.
Hey @wolf39us  you up for a match or two soon? lol
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/tid=CUSA00967_00

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on May 23, 2016, 12:44:09 PM
Sometimes you come across something on tumblr that makes you think.

When will all rpgs out there, be as open to character clothing customization as something like skyrim allowed.

Oh we have the kinky revealing armor for all the girls in most rpg, but I'm thinking along the lines of this more.

Because both genders deserve to have complete impractical kink wear in rpgs.
I think that is an actual variation of Taric from League of Legends

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Taric/Skins

wolf39us

@PickelledEggs idk about all that lol  Been too busy with Diablo.

Munch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on May 23, 2016, 06:14:47 PM
I think that is an actual variation of Taric from League of Legends

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Taric/Skins

huh, well never saw him before, don't play lol so just thought he was a fanart wow paladin. But he's certainly skimpy even before fanservice.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

drunkenshoe

Guys, I am looking for an old game. Caesar IV. It's 94 $ in amazon which is bullshit and supposedly sold from 9.99 once upon a time, but page looks dead and couldn't find another legal. Does anyone have any idea where I can find it? I couldn't get anything in my search.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Nonsensei

Ebay has it for less: between 40 and 75. There is also a remake of Caesar 3 on Steam in early access.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

drunkenshoe

Thanks, Nonsensei. It's still too much though. Well, may be I'll find a second hand here.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hijiri Byakuren

Just finished Arkham Knight. 10/10, would play again.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

Blood and Wine is oouuuuuuuuuuuuut todaaaaay!  :celebrate:

E: OK with the connection I have here and the slow down caused by the limit excess... it is freaking 11: 50 smt.

E:Added here. I posted it in the wrong game thread, lol.

gentle_dissident

I last played Thunder Castle on my Intellivision Flashback
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7SDyHnFlhA

I've got an Atari Flashback 2. It's structured like a 2600. The board is numbered to install a slot. "Stella" is also etched on it.

I've got a Jakks Atari Paddle

I've got an expanded N64 with...
Kazooie
Tooie
GoldenEye
The World is not Enough
Mario Party 2
Mario Party 3
Super Mario
Rainbow Six
Pilotwings
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium 2
Perfect Dark
Hot Wheels Turbo
Shadows of the Empire
Rogue Squadron
Battle for Naboo
(Pod) Racer
Power Puff Girls
Starshot
Rocket Robot
Toy Story 2
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong Racing
Lego Racers
Stunt Racer

Odyssey 2 with...
The Quest for the Rings
Invaders from Hyperspace!
UFO!
Showdown in 2100 A.D.
Cosmic Conflict!
Football!
Speedway!/Spin-Out!/Crypto-Logic!
Armored Encounter!/Sub Chase!

Jakks Namco 1 & 2

Hydra009

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 01, 2016, 04:03:17 AM
No Mario Kart or Star Fox?
No Mario Kart 64... no Starfox.... No Super Smash Brothers...

Gentle dissident is borderline trolling.... (kidding :lol:)

drunkenshoe

They changed the layout, tydied a bit. Seperating potions from food and stuff like that. Looks fine.

My new fave word: 'codswallop'.

[spoiler]The Don quichotte ref in a scene was good. LOL  Ialso like it when they give the names of artists to some characters. The folk in Beauclair is a bit fancy as expected and you can buy soufflé, pâté and routatouille to eat...cheese...baguettes...etc. They talk pretty funny.  I am at the beginning. And mutations thing is nice.
[/spoiler]

trdsf

Now that I have a machine that supports such things, I've actually peeked into a few other games.  Champions Online, Neverwinter, Kerbal Space Program, and a thundering stack of virtual pinball games for VP9.  Still slogging my way through Portal 2 -- how the hell long does that go on?  Might see what's lurking on Steam these days.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

gentle_dissident

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 01, 2016, 04:26:08 AM
No Mario Kart 64... no Starfox.... No Super Smash Brothers...

Gentle dissident is borderline trolling.... (kidding :lol:)
Mario Kart is flat compared to Diddy Kong Racing.
Star Fox is a boring rail compared to Pokemon Snap.
Smash Brothers is a thumb smasher. My daughter gets into those. I got her a Sega Genesis 80 games console with a slot.

Anyone ever gone through Wild West Ruckus on Stunt Racer 64 the wrong way? You can get insane air off the back of the ramps.