News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

I'd give him a good slap for monopolizing PC gaming, but nah, I wouldn't kill him.

Now Mac Walters on the other hand, I'd give him a good beatdown, or a kick to the balls at least
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

eylul

Does anyone play DOTA 2 or League of Legends? :)

PickelledEggs

I play Dota 2. I used to play League of Legends though

GrinningYMIR

Dooooooohhhhtttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassaaaaaaaaaa

Been playing a lot of ToR recently, found some free time
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GrinningYMIR on October 22, 2014, 03:33:31 PM
Dooooooohhhhtttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassaaaaaaaaaa

Been playing a lot of ToR recently, found some free time

What is ToR?

eylul

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 22, 2014, 04:54:17 PM
What is ToR?
I think it's a game of Star Wars called The Old Republic.

GrinningYMIR

Yep, good old Star wars. Fun game, but it does get boring at times

always good to see another gamer, and you're amongst good atheist gamer company here :)

Just please don't like the ME3 ending's that's my only demand

Hydra009

Rift right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBylgxz9XVQ

Feels great to be leveling again, though.  *waves goodbye to mediocre level 60 epics*

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 22, 2014, 08:44:08 PM
Rift right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBylgxz9XVQ

Feels great to be leveling again, though.  *waves goodbye to mediocre level 60 epics*

Have you played ArcheAge yet? I like it and it's made by the same people

Hydra009

Quote from: PickelledEggs on October 22, 2014, 08:51:43 PMHave you played ArcheAge yet? I like it and it's made by the same people
My roommate's into it.  Not my cup of tea, especially the combat, but I do like the hang-gliders and ships.  I tend to shy away from open PVP, though.  I'm a carebear to the point that I try to assist other PCs if they look like they're in trouble.

Desdinova

My son got me into Diablo III on the XBone.  Now I'm hooked.
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

Savior2006

I'm probably going to sell Destiny.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

GrinningYMIR

So DA3 comes out, next month? December?

I'm wary of it, DA2 sucked and the art style/gameplay form DA3 doesn't look too spectacular, but possibly worth a try. ME4 comes out next year too, so does Halo 5

EQN is supposed to hit soon too, first new mmo for me in a while

Solitary

There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

GrinningYMIR