News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Any gamers around here?

Started by Agramon, June 21, 2013, 02:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alloy Crow

I like civ 5, has been very challenging at medium level (4) kind of addictive too. recommended if you like strategic games.
Fry: All in all, I've led a full life. Let's say the three of us grab a six-pack and watch the universe end?
Prof. Farnsworth: Hear, hear!
Bender: That's basically what I do every day.

ESL above, please be patient ;)

Shiranu

I re-bought it 3 or so weeks ago and all the DLC, and I have already put 110 hours in on it. I love Civ so much, playing it on 7 atm but I haven't won yet.

What civ do you use? My favourite, honestly, is Indonesia & Venice.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

PickelledEggs

Shiranu

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Do you play Dota 2?

Nah, I played the old school Dota on WC3, but the only game like that I play anymore is League of Legends and then the LOTR one on Xbox.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Nonsensei

Can't play twitchy/clicky games. My hands wont stand for it anymore. 30 years old with the hands of a 90 year old. Thanks, gaming.
And on the wings of a dream so far beyond reality
All alone in desperation now the time has come
Lost inside you'll never find, lost within my own mind
Day after day this misery must go on

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Shiranu"
Quote from: "PickelledEggs"Do you play Dota 2?

Nah, I played the old school Dota on WC3, but the only game like that I play anymore is League of Legends and then the LOTR one on Xbox.
Did you see Jessica Nigri's cosplay of Teemo?  :rolleyes:

Quote from: "Nonsensei"Can't play twitchy/clicky games. My hands wont stand for it anymore. 30 years old with the hands of a 90 year old. Thanks, gaming.
I know that feeling. I really have to stop popping my knuckles...

Fidel_Castronaut

Anyone else ever still play Mass effect 3 online? I've become addicted to playing it again, despite the fact I still can't do an entire game on the Platinum difficulty. Fuck me it's difficult.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Solitary"I play the Mass Effect Trilogy every day. My son built me a water-cooled gaming computer with a 22 inch monitor. I never get tire of making new characters, and the game is always different and challenging. On insane level it is impossible for me to beat. After an operation I was very slow mentally and my son thought the game would help. It did! I couldn't even do the very easy puzzles in the game at first without help, but now they are easy. This game works on so many levels, and the graphics on Mass Effect 3 and the add-ons are superb. Solitary

You play it online Sol? If so, which format?

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Plu"Now that Final Fantasy VII is available on Steam I've decided to finally play through the whole thing, after starting and then somehow losing it for ages. Broken copies of the game, lost discs, you name it. It´s like the game's cursed or something.

Man I played 7 8 & 9 far too much back in the day, like, to the point where I knew every monster's spawn location and the % chance of items dropped for each of them at differing levels (etc).

Yeah...I had no life :(

I've actually got a special edition of FF7 for the PC which still works on my laptop, but I just DL'd the Ultima edition online as it was a lot more reliable. So if a disk version becomes unreliable for you, I'd definitely recomend it (aside Steam, naturally).

Jesus

Meh, I'm playing League of Legends right now and OSU (interactive beat game where you click according to music).
I like to appear in various forms, but my favorite is as a toast.

Lizzie Doodle

Gaming is not my passion, but I do play and love Wizard101 and Pirate101. I guess I usually gravitate to MMO's, and these are one of the best ones I have played so far.
"Jesus loves you. He paid for your sins."
I would be happier if he paid my car off.

Savior2006

Went back to World at War for a couple hours the other day. Lag was horrible and I couldn't find any matches. I'll stick to Black Ops 2 thanks.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

PickelledEggs

Quote from: "Savior2006"Went back to World at War for a couple hours the other day. Lag was horrible and I couldn't find any matches. I'll stick to Black Ops 2 thanks.
What console do you have BO2 for????

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Lizzie Doodle"Gaming is not my passion, but I do play and love Wizard101 and Pirate101.

Savior2006

Quote from: "PickelledEggs"
Quote from: "Savior2006"Went back to World at War for a couple hours the other day. Lag was horrible and I couldn't find any matches. I'll stick to Black Ops 2 thanks.
What console do you have BO2 for????

PS3.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano