Opposing the Transgender Movement

Started by pr126, June 30, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pr126

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 01, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
What do you expect from a man who already thinks he has Muslims under his bed and feminists in his closet?
Just like the left who has Nazis under the bed? Anyone they don't like is "literally Hitler"?

Antifa "Bash the Fash"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthHHX-oJh8

Jason Harvestdancer

In the 1990's it was "Bi-Straightuals", now it is "Trans-trenders".  The actual trans community is a lot smaller than the vocal Tumbler community.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

Cavebear

Quote from: Johan on June 30, 2018, 06:39:29 PM
I view the concept of transgender individuals almost exactly the same way I view gay marriage. It is an issue that effects only those who participate in it. It negatively impacts no one who isn't participating and to a very large degree only negatively impacts participants because of those who will never participate and are unwilling to accept it. Put another way, if you are an individual who is never going to participate in it and you have a problem with it, YOU are the problem.

Wow, I was expecting to have to post exactly what you said there.  It doesn't really affect me, it is a minor matter to general society, they will never be an important group, hurrah for them to be happy, and I don't really care...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: pr126 on July 01, 2018, 11:26:50 PM
Just like the left who has Nazis under the bed? Anyone they don't like is "literally Hitler"?
There is an actual Nazi running for Congress in Illinois right now. As in card-carrying, Hitler-saluting, Holocaust-denying Nazi. And in case you already forgot, actual Nazis killed people in Charlottesville last year and nothing was done about it.

The difference between our paranoia and yours is that ours is based in reality.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 01, 2018, 11:18:59 PM
What do you expect from a man who already thinks he has Muslims under his bed and feminists in his closet?
I literally laughed out loud haha

Shiranu

Quote from: HijiriAnd in case you already forgot, actual Nazis killed people in Charlottesville last year and nothing was done about it.

Oh, there was something done about it; they were called "very fine people" by the president.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on July 02, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
Oh, there was something done about it; they were called "very fine people" by the president.

Yes, by all means, turn the world into the Weimar Republic ... will work out so much better this time ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Wanting to be a Nazi is a strange need.  I get that some people are bigoted power crazed assholes, but you can be that without being a Nazi.  Why would anyone become a Nazi?  I'm wondering if the purpose is just to be shocking.

SGOS

PickelledEggs

"Yeah, but have you seen...
Yeah but.... have you seen this?
yeah but... you saw this, right?
Did you see this one?
What about this thing?
What about this ridiculously unrealistic thing?
And what about this one?
or this one?
This?
This?
how about this?
This one was posted to some old man's 1998 angelfire site. How about that one?
What about this one from the Daily Pube?
No?
.... fucking libtards."

A poem by pr.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on July 02, 2018, 02:03:07 PM
Wanting to be a Nazi is a strange need.  I get that some people are bigoted power crazed assholes, but you can be that without being a Nazi.  Why would anyone become a Nazi?  I'm wondering if the purpose is just to be shocking.

I think that could be so.  The most shocking would be the son of an Orthodox rabbi to show up at Purim as a Nazi.  Unless he is playing Haman of course.

Night At The Museum tried to humanize Genghis Khan ... all he needed was a hug!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 30, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
For People's Republic it's still 1952.
That recent?  I was thinking 1252 or 1352, just chompin' at the bit to go out on another Crusade... or more likely, send someone else out on it so he can stay home and bitch about how they're not doing it his way.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

trdsf

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 02, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
There is an actual Nazi running for Congress in Illinois right now. As in card-carrying, Hitler-saluting, Holocaust-denying Nazi. And in case you already forgot, actual Nazis killed people in Charlottesville last year and nothing was done about it.
Yeah, even Ted Cruz is saying to vote for the Democrat in that district.  Funny how he couldn't do that in '16 -- I guess being a racist idiot only crosses the line when they actually embrace being called a Nazi.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: trdsf on July 03, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
That recent?  I was thinking 1252 or 1352, just chompin' at the bit to go out on another Crusade... or more likely, send someone else out on it so he can stay home and bitch about how they're not doing it his way.
Best White Man Time for some folks was the Eisenhower Administration.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 03, 2018, 06:03:24 PM
Best White Man Time for some folks was the Eisenhower Administration.

I was too little to remember that.  And while I do remember Kennedy, they didn't show him shagging all the chicks back then ;-)

The 50s were a unique time, with all the benefits of post-WW II, except spoiled by the Cold War and Korea.  However the 60s were remarkably worse in every way.  And that makes the 50s look better by comparison, particularly if you don't have any clear memories of it.

As far as rhetoric goes, I take this all the way back to the Stone Age ... nuckle dragging men and ugly women (who have to be forced to join the "mens" club).  Women were controlled by not providing them food from the hunt, not providing them protection from wildlife, not giving them sex or children (and those were the good techniques).  We know that ... women living only among women, is hell even for them.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.