Opposing the Transgender Movement

Started by pr126, June 30, 2018, 11:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 01, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
People's Republic is Alt-Right Public Relations.

Why does the Left embrace every butt-hurt situation on Earth?  Hemorrhoids is my theory ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Baruch on July 01, 2018, 11:26:34 AM
But should that person get executed by firing squad courtesy of the commissars?
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Baruch

Quote from: PickelledEggs on July 01, 2018, 11:32:56 AM
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

In the US, LBGTXYZ is a policy branch of the Democrat party.  I oppose every policy they do.  I don't opposed Native Americans, African-Americans, Gays etc.  I do opposed Democrat exploitation of vulnerable people (aka LBJ etc).  So "movement" means to me ... politics.  Politics isn't a medical condition as gender etc are ... unless you count sociopathy as a medical problem.  And yes, I hate Republican policies too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

aitm

"We" know for a fact that there are roughly 1.5-2% of the population that are born with varying degrees of both sex organs. Both sex organs. This should easily convince anyone with a brain that if physical androgyny exists then psychological androgyny must as well. To that the human animal is not singularly male or female but each individual lies somewhere on along a long line from the alpha male to the "Z" female. Each individual finds itself along this line not by choice but by the minor glitches of our genetic makeup.

Consider that A is the rare male, his traits usually are domination, aggression, and brute force. He was the type to be the chief of the ancient tribe, he ruled by sheer raw power. Then we mosey down towards M which would be the perfect asexual person with or without both genitalia. From A to M we have a declining slide of "masculinity" towards "femininity". From M to Z we loose that masculinity and gain "femininity" until we reach Z the rare female so passive and  demure as to be rather walking milk toast.  Somewhere from J to Q lay the world of homosexuality and transgender personality. But understand that as we slide along the scale say from A to M the male looses masculinity and gains femininity and continues in like reverse order from M to Z.

This is a rather simplistic theory I came up with many years ago simply by observing the behavior of both males and females. We all have male friends who run the gamut of masculinity from those we really can't tolerate due to their aggressive nature to guys we think should be gay but are not. Then women are gay with a heavy masculine nature to those we think should be gay but are not then into the more typical woman and finally into that super demure, passive and simply too sweet and kind that she probably can't even live on her own.

No insults intended. Just a simplistic view on how I see the human animal.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mermaid

I cannot for the life of me understand why treating people with respect is so hard and is such a problem for so many people. You don't have to get involved or "Do" anything other than be a decent person. You don't go to a party and say "Hey, you are a purple alien!" to people you meet because they are not purple aliens. You call them by the name and pronoun they give you.

How is that so goddamn hard?
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on July 01, 2018, 12:45:34 PM
I cannot for the life of me understand why treating people with respect is so hard and is such a problem for so many people. You don't have to get involved or "Do" anything other than be a decent person. You don't go to a party and say "Hey, you are a purple alien!" to people you meet because they are not purple aliens. You call them by the name and pronoun they give you.

Respect is easy ... but treating even the majority as uber-menschen ... is not what I mean by respect.  I treat every person as an individual, but that doesn't mean I respect one's thought crimes or criminal behavior ... as OK, that stuff is just a variant, there is nothing wrong with it.  That is why I have no problem with gay marriage, not because of some political theory or idealism, but because I am pro marriage, including for people who are variant.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Never mind.

Today transgendered is used as a political tool. Flavor of the month.

There is probably a new victim group already in the making and the left will rally around them for a while.

I do not think anyone here is really concerned about the trans peoples' welfare except that there is special pleading can be made on their behalf. And of course an occasion for virtue signaling.

The fact that trans are ruined for life for a political ideology is not a matter of concern.

What I find really abhorrent is that toddlers are brainwashed, used as pawns for this repulsive ideology.
That is child abuse.

Shame on those who stand by and look the other way. Their moral compass is broken.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on July 01, 2018, 01:11:55 PM
Never mind.

There is probably a new victim group already in the making and the left will rally around them for a while.

I do not think anyone here is really concerned about the trans peoples' welfare except that there is special pleading can be made on their behalf. And of course an occasion for virtue signaling.

The fact that trans are ruined for life for a political ideology is not a matter of concern.

What I find really abhorrent is that toddlers are brainwashed, used as pawns for this repulsive ideology.
That is child abuse.

Shame on those who stand by and look the other way. Their moral compass is broken.

Those who control the children, control the future.  The New Soviet Man or Uber-Mensch must be built thru psycho-eugenics.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

Never mind.

That is child abuse.

I do agree that forcing children into 'discovering their gender and identity' before their even old enough to understand what it even means is abhorrent, as much as putting the idea into a childs mind that gays are something to fear and be weary of. Children need to grow and discovering things for themselves, not have their parents forcing a ideology on them.
The only acceptable premise for this is just teaching kids to treat others with respect and be a decent human being.

I think about horror movies like sleepaway camp or the insidious movies when it comes to these things, [spoiler]since the antagonists in those movies are so from being forced into being a gender they weren't born as. [/spoiler]

Never force gender or political ideology on children, let them grow and learn and discover things for themselves. If they feel when they start to hit a point of age they don't feel right in their gender, that is what they have to discover and choose what they want to do with that infomation.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mermaid on July 01, 2018, 12:45:34 PM

Some people were raised to believe that they were superior to other people because of who they were born to, they had the "right" parents. From there it's an easy step to looking down other people. The Y-donor was a Kluxxer, so this is all so very familiar to me.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 01, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
Some people were raised to believe that they were superior to other people because of who they were born to, they had the "right" parents. From there it's an easy step to looking down other people. The Y-donor was a Kluxxer, so this is all so very familiar to me.

Some of my mother's people were Kluxers.  My father's side was more liberal, at least with respect to Mexicans.  So the question isn't just sexual variance, we have a 1000 ways to look down on people.  Britain is aware of and acknowledges class, but the US does not, it thinks it is already classless communism (with poor goody distribution).  One wag once said ... Americans have no class consciousness, because even the poor here think they are millionaires down on their luck ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Today transgendered is used as a political tool.
You got me.  I'm actually part of a secret liberal cabal that created transgenderism in the 60s.

Before that, no one was trangender and everything was just peachy.  Then we illicitly drugged some college kids with LSD (all liberal universities do this) and got them to mistakenly believe that they're the wrong gender.  That way, we can bash conservatives for refusing to conform to our ever-changing party line.  Next step, world domination!

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 01, 2018, 07:30:11 PM
You got me.  I'm actually part of a secret liberal cabal that created transgenderism in the 60s.

Before that, no one was trangender and everything was just peachy.  Then we illicitly drugged some college kids with LSD (all liberal universities do this) and got them to mistakenly believe that they're the wrong gender.  That way, we can bash conservatives for refusing to conform to our ever-changing party line.  Next step, world domination!

The Marxists stop at nothing I tell you!  Not even Christine Jorgensen.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: PickelledEggs on June 30, 2018, 03:14:27 PM
I think the only person fatally brainwashed in this thread is the OP
What do you expect from a man who already thinks he has Muslims under his bed and feminists in his closet?
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel