Athiest are the dumbest people. No Offence its just true.

Started by Babytooth, May 05, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knowing

Quote from: reasonist on May 15, 2016, 03:46:23 PM
"How much more terrifying is the one who controls your eternal destination! The one who can put you in Hell for a eternity of torture! And you think your going to cop off at the mouth to God lmao who is deluded in there thinking here?"

Yes, yes, yes! Terrifying!! But he loves us sooo much!!! Hi again Randy Carson. Have some of the cool aid.

The perfect definition of sado-masochism: to love the one we are terrified of.
So much love, so much terror, lol
Does it matter if he loves you when he.has that kind of power? Or.do you stfu and does.as your told lil peon. Him loving us is great but he.doesn't have to.fool. For the.things I've done  I don't deserve God's love yet I can feel he loves me and I also truly love him.

You see I'm a rambunctious dog that likes to get into some trouble, but I love my owner and if any1 messes with.Him I'm going to bite there.ass.
You have.some other dogs that have grown to full maturity that have gotten to the point of hardly ever making a mistake if they do there small things. They are fully loyal to there owner. 
there's some dogs who have turned on there owner ran away from home bitten the hand that feeds them.
What kind of dog are you?

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 03:14:55 PM
Grasshopper this again goes with another one I just made a statement on read it. It has to do with you becoming a prison sissy. Lol
In other words how nuts are u ppl to question someone with the power to control your eternal destination!
You wouldn't walk up to Kim Jung un with a attitude bcuz he'd feed you to the dog's.
Yet it is so much more of a mistake to think your going to tell God about himself. My point is even if God was a maniac which he's not he's pure holy, but if he was who would ever be dumb enough to question someone with that kind of power.

Concider this a reply to all your further replies to me so far. Otherwise this thing is going to get real confusing and disorienting real quick.

You already know my position on your quote on the delusion bit, as you responded to it by basically repeating yourself. If you can't offer new insights, I can't either.

And all I want to say about this quote above and the ones in the same fashion but shorter down the line; if you think power is what it makes that you're worthy of prayer and worship, I feel sorry for you. Even though you admitting to being willing to do the bidding of an immoral psychopath rather than showing some backbone and standing for what you feel is right, if that were the case even if you don't believe it is what is actually true, does envoke a great deal of revulsion too. But the overwhelming feeling here is pity.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

reasonist

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 04:22:15 PM
Does it matter if he loves you when he.has that kind of power? Or.do you stfu and does.as your told lil peon. Him loving us is great but he.doesn't have to.fool. For the.things I've done  I don't deserve God's love yet I can feel he loves me and I also truly love him.

You see I'm a rambunctious dog that likes to get into some trouble, but I love my owner and if any1 messes with.Him I'm going to bite there.ass.
You have.some other dogs that have grown to full maturity that have gotten to the point of hardly ever making a mistake if they do there small things. They are fully loyal to there owner. 
there's some dogs who have turned on there owner ran away from home bitten the hand that feeds them.
What kind of dog are you?

Don't waste my time with your bullshit. I am not a doctor, I can't help you with your mental issues.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Knowing

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on May 15, 2016, 04:24:38 PM
Concider this a reply to all your further replies to me so far. Otherwise this thing is kingdomoing to get real confusing and disorienting real quick.

You already know my position on your quote on the delusion bit, as you responded to it by basically repeating yourself. If you can't offer new insights, I can't either.

And all I want to say about this quote above and the ones in the same fashion but shorter down the line; if you think power is what it makes that you're worthy of prayer and worship, I feel sorry for you. Even though you admitting to being willing to do the bidding of an immoral psychopath rather than showing some backbone and standing for what you feel is right, if that were the case even if you don't believe it is what is actually true, does envoke a great deal of revulsion too. But the overwhelming feeling here is pity.
You were created.
Your back back bone is a result of being deceived. By the devil.
God created all things that means he even created wisdom knowledge and understanding.
God is all holy, God's mercy is beyond our thinking.
God has set up a wonderful kingdom for himself and all his people.
So it's a very easy choice for all people to see what.to.do in the situation.
Fear of God is the first step to knowledge and wisdom. Read the proverbs I love them.

Knowing

Quote from: reasonist on May 15, 2016, 04:32:56 PM
Don't waste my time with your bullshit. I am not a doctor, I can't help you with your mental issues.
Shut down. Lol can't handle simple truths. If I'm crazy Damn it feels good.
Check mate

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 02:41:05 PM
Well I hit you real quick.
Ok I'd be willing to bet that at sometime in your life and this is for most atheists I think. That at one point in your life you did believe in God, and then at another point you started to deny God's existence.
That being said there's a verse in God's word that says something to the effect of "for this cause God shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie".
So you see I believe most of you are under this strong delusion sent by God as punishment for your foolishness.
What a load of bullshit.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

reasonist

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 15, 2016, 04:48:00 PM
What a load of bullshit.
That dude is even dumber than the other one, and that says a lot! A hero in his own infantile mind. I should dislike idiots like that but only feel pity.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 04:38:50 PM
You were created.
Your back back bone is a result of being deceived. By the devil.
God created all things that means he even created wisdom knowledge and understanding.
God is all holy, God's mercy is beyond our thinking.
God has set up a wonderful kingdom for himself and all his people.
So it's a very easy choice for all people to see what.to.do in the situation.
Fear of God is the first step to knowledge and wisdom. Read the proverbs I love them.

And now try again without all of the blank assertions.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Knowing

I'm a different than most you hAve talked to? Do I stand out from the crowd?
Maybe this is what your mind is relating to crazy.
Like I'm not a.human I'm a Martian_ Lil Wayne
Hop up in this.spaceship and leave earth motherfucker I'm.gone I'm gone.
I am that spaceship.boy that.space ship is our soul.
Once you tap into your spiritual side  You start.to.get enlightenment.
You never get.it.from books unless.it's.the.bible or.the necrnomicon and.You.don't want that.spiritual side.
I can get really spiritual.

Wisdom crieth without, she uttereth her voice in the streets:
She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates; in the city she uttereth her words saying,
How long ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity?
And.the scorners delight in there scorning,and fools hate knowledge?
Turn you at my reproof, behold I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Bc I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
But ye have at nought all my counsel,and would none of my re proof,
I also will laugh at you calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind;
When distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
For that they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord.

Proverbs baby I love em.

Knowing

Quote from: Gawdzilla Samalivk=topic=10008.msg1132181#msg1132181 date=1463345280
What a load of bullshit.
You're response confirmed.it...

It's in Thessalonians I believe.

Munch

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 04:38:50 PM
You were created.

If my created you mean born when the sperm cell from my donor father was given to one of my mums eggs then yes, I was 'created', but the only higher thought that created me was my mothers decision to go to the sperm clinic.

QuoteYour back back bone is a result of being deceived. By the devil.

do backbones have backs too? Also gods done worse shit then the devils done in your book.

QuoteGod created all things that means he even created wisdom knowledge and understanding.

So he also created brain eating parasites, cancer, harlequin babies and dementia. Why would I respect this cunt?

QuoteGod is all holy, God's mercy is beyond our thinking.
If he's beyond thinking then what is it you do in praying to him, being that the cognitive functions of thought would require you to get on your knees and pray. 

QuoteGod has set up a wonderful kingdom for himself and all his people.

But anyone who doesn't bow to him isn't allow into his club. Okay, so atheists and all other religions aren't allowed in. But what about newborn children, who never had the chance to decide on if it believed in god? What about people born with mental deformities who can't communicate, and so can't pray to god, are those also going to burn in hell or float in limbo when they die?
Seems like the only people god wants is a certain class of people and no choice.

QuoteSo it's a very easy choice for all people to see what.to.do in the situation.

Yes, it is, if god was real, he'd be a grotesque entity who forced people to bow to him or be punished. When you meet someone in real life who makes you do this, like a dictator of a country, is bowing to them and giving up all your livelihood giving you reason to love them?

QuoteFear of God is the first step to knowledge and wisdom. Read the proverbs I love them.

so every person whos ever been in an abusive relationship should just take it and say they love their abuser?

Going back on what you think your made up sky daddy is, if god was what you say he is, then tell me this. My mother, well before I was born, when she was pregnant with her first child, her mother shoved her in a home, where my mum faced having to birth this child alone. The baby died when born, and my mum had to go though the grief of losing her first child without even her own mother their to support her.
If god was all loving, all knowing, all caring, why then, if he was real, didn't he give her some comfort, or send one of his multiple angels down.

Or where was your god when she had her second child, who developed cancer at age 12, and she had to go though the grief of losing her second child to a disease that your god created (which of course he didn't because he's not real). If your god was real, where was he then?

People like you have a lot to answer for all the grief innocent people go though, when you claim to have all the answers.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Knowing

Quote from: reasonist on May 15, 2016, 04:52:28 PM
That dude is even dumber than the other one, and that says a lot! A hero in his own infantile mind. I should dislike idiots like that but only feel pity.
I pity you lil guy. Bc I know your going to Hell.
Which is why I come to atheist bc there the ones I know.for.a fact are going to hell.
Unless they start to believe.

Knowing

Quote from: reasonist on May 15, 2016, 04:52:28 PM
A hero in my mind. That must be your feeling towards me.
In my mind I deserve death for things I've done.
In my mind I see my self as a peon the true lowly of the.earth.
Poor at heart.

Knowing

Quote from: Munch on May 15, 2016, 05:17:02 PM
If my created you mean born when the sperm cell from my donor father was given to one of my mums eggs then yes, I was 'created', but the only higher thought that created me was my mothers decision to go to the sperm clinic.

do backbones have backs too? Also gods done worse shit then the devils done in your book.

So he also created brain eating parasites, cancer, harlequin babies and dementia. Why would I respect this cunt?
If he's beyond thinking then what is it you do in praying to him, being that the cognitive functions of thought would require you to get on your knees and pray. 

But anyone who doesn't bow to him isn't allow into his club. Okay, so atheists and all other religions aren't allowed in. But what about newborn children, who never had the chance to decide on if it believed in god? What about people born with mental deformities who can't communicate, and so can't pray to god, are those also going to burn in hell or float in limbo when they die?
Seems like the only people god wants is a certain class of people and no choice.

Yes, it is, if god was real, he'd be a grotesque entity who forced people to bow to him or be punished. When you meet someone in real life who makes you do this, like a dictator of a country, is bowing to them and giving up all your livelihood giving you reason to love them?

so every person whos ever been in an abusive relationship should just take it and say they love their abuser?

Going back on what you think your made up sky daddy is, if god was what you say he is, then tell me this. My mother, well before I was born, when she was pregnant with her first child, her mother shoved her in a home, where my mum faced having to birth this child alone. The baby died when born, and my mum had to go though the grief of losing her first child without even her own mother their to support her.
If god was all loving, all knowing, all caring, why then, if he was real, didn't he give her some comfort, or send one of his multiple angels down.

Or where was your god when she had her second child, who developed cancer at age 12, and she had to go though the grief of losing her second child to a disease that your god created (which of course he didn't because he's not real). If your god was real, where was he then?

People like you have a lot to answer for all the grief innocent people go though, when you claim to have all the answers.

I can tell you just  spewed out a bunch of rambling non Sence literally. Non sense.
So I.really didn't read much into it. Bc I'd be repeating what already been said.
A lot of your gay shit about cancer and diseases has a lot to do.with depopulation.thank men for that, Not to mention that.it would be better for these kids to die as children rather than live on and develop a way of thinking simular to yours and go to Hell as adults.
Read my post about Kim Jung and you being a prison sissy related to what you said about " you don't want nothing to do with a God like that" type phrase.
Also what you believe or don't believe does not mean your not going face God when your born. That's.how I refer to death now days just another birth.
And something I've always known for a fact within me has now been proven by science.
I have always known that the soul comes into the.mother at.the moment of conception not thought but known.
Now scientists have caught it on film at the moment of conception a actual light appears in the mothers belly.

Knowing

Quote from: Knowing on May 15, 2016, 05:44:25 PM
I can tell you just  spewed out a bunch of rambling non Sence literally. Non sense.
So I.really didn't read much into it. Bc I'd be repeating what already been said.
A lot of your gay shit about cancer and diseases has a lot to do.with depopulation.thank men for that, Not to mention that.it would be better for these kids to die as children rather than live on and develop a way of thinking simular to yours and go to Hell as adults.
Read my post about Kim Jung and you being a prison sissy related to what you said about " you don't want nothing to do with a God like that" type phrase.
Also what you believe or don't believe does not mean your not going face God when your born. That's.how I refer to death now days just another birth.
And something I've always known for a fact within me has now been proven by science.
I have always known that the soul comes into the.mother at.the moment of conception not thought but known.
Now scientists have caught it on film at the moment of conception a actual light appears in the mothers belly.

Damn bro I just read about that sperm clinic thing with you. And remembered I think they.said unnaturally born baby's don't have that light appear at conception. So you could be.missing something special within your self from the.beginning maybe that's why you can't see well.