News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

The trio up there... The women. That hair can't be real, right? How does it stand like that?!
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 05, 2020, 03:41:19 PM
The trio up there... The women. That hair can't be real, right? How does it stand like that?!

Back then, my mother did try the many shades of platinum hair colors ;-)  I suspect those ladies must be using frames and hairpieces and a whole can of hair spray.  Must have taken forever at the parlour to assemble that mess ;-)  I like the scene in "Georgina" where she is drunk at a party and catches her high wig on fire from the candle candelabra.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 05, 2020, 03:41:19 PM
Google "bouffant hairdo".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I can't believe anyone actually found those styles attractive. LOL
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on May 05, 2020, 06:18:46 PM
I can't believe anyone actually found those styles attractive. LOL
Remember, "women dress for other women, not for men." Fashion is not required to make sense.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Nancy?  Barbara?  Hillary?  Laura?  Michelle?  Melania?  Behind ever great President there is an alien species eating his brains ....
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Munch on May 05, 2020, 08:53:58 PM
reminded me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKPLQbl44as

I do Halloween costumes every year, and I've never done drag, but I considered doing that character because it's just hilarious. I decided with my body type I couldn't pull it off and did Wolverine instead.

Munch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on May 05, 2020, 10:17:22 PM
I do Halloween costumes every year, and I've never done drag, but I considered doing that character because it's just hilarious. I decided with my body type I couldn't pull it off and did Wolverine instead.
If you ever do, get some of those roller shoes and please do the sway motion, that would be amazing

Baruch

I have done drag for Halloween multiple times, but any non-burlesque costume would show TMI ;-)  I applaud the choice of Wolverine.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Munch on May 05, 2020, 10:31:44 PM
If you ever do, get some of those roller shoes and please do the sway motion, that would be amazing

Yes! I was thinking of using a hoverboard but then I considered my widowed husband would have to explain that I died careening down the boulevard in a beehive and gown. I don't want my death certificate to say "Cause of death: Wardrobe malfunction."

Munch

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 05, 2020, 04:50:46 PM
Google "bouffant hairdo".

I hate you. :) And I thought I knew what that meant.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 05, 2020, 06:57:03 PM
Fashion is not required to make sense.

Agreed. But then,

QuoteRemember, "women dress for other women, not for men."

Why are men so naturally keen to sell themselves short? What do you think the fashion -which is not required to make sense- is based on?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 06, 2020, 04:04:56 PM
Agreed. But then,

Why are men so naturally keen to sell themselves short? What do you think the fashion -which is not required to make sense- is based on?

I have no idea what you're going on about.
PZ Myers