News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 05:37:20 AM
OK  I give up.  You are "just plain nuts".

No.  I am free to define jargon as I see fit.  Full semantic warfare.  And honestly show my definitions.  Do you?

I deliberately choose to see things differently than MSM or politicians.  I at least have half a chance of being right, if I do that.

And Stalin was a wonderful parent.  Very similar though to Czar Ivan the Terrible, and Czar Peter the Great.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on September 03, 2019, 01:29:26 PM
No.  I am free to define jargon as I see fit.  Full semantic warfare.  And honestly show my definitions.  Do you?

I deliberately choose to see things differently than MSM or politicians.  I at least have half a chance of being right, if I do that.

And Stalin was a wonderful parent.  Very similar though to Czar Ivan the Terrible, and Czar Peter the Great.

If we're as free to define jargon as you seem fit, who are you say you ain't plain nuts? Who knows what 'just plain nuts' means in such a case? :)
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Blackleaf

Baruch isn't nuts. Just look at this picture of him.

See? He's legumes.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 01:58:05 PM
Notice any since my post about that?
Keep it up and the forum will be a better place.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

Quote from: Cavebear on September 03, 2019, 05:37:20 AM
OK  I give up.  You are "just plain nuts".

I think he plagiarizes his posts, translating them directly from Vogon poetry. Or maybe he translates them to Klingon first, before translating them again into English...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 03, 2019, 02:02:00 PM
Keep it up and the forum will be a better place.

More boring.  Is that you, Herman Goering? (sarc broken rhyme).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 03, 2019, 01:38:54 PM
If we're as free to define jargon as you seem fit, who are you say you ain't plain nuts? Who knows what 'just plain nuts' means in such a case? :)

You can.  There are no semantic agreements in place.  But lack of imagination beyond dictionary ...

So if no-deal happens, I hope you have alternative arrangements to deal with the burn-down of the EU (which depends on extorting Greece, UK etc).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on September 03, 2019, 02:09:55 PM
I think he plagiarizes his posts, translating them directly from Vogon poetry. Or maybe he translates them to Klingon first, before translating them again into English...
Whatever, valueless posts waste everybody's time. Doing nothing but valueless posts wastes too much time. He wastes none of mine.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on September 03, 2019, 02:31:28 PM
Whatever, valueless posts waste everybody's time. Doing nothing but valueless posts wastes too much time. He wastes none of mine.

See.  You are not mesmerized.  Cavebear can't help himself ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on September 03, 2019, 02:16:15 PM
You can.  There are no semantic agreements in place.  But lack of imagination beyond dictionary ...

So if no-deal happens, I hope you have alternative arrangements to deal with the burn-down of the EU (which depends on extorting Greece, UK etc).

Don't be so oy Vey, demigod.
Guess we might have to inverse Marshall plan the légume fields. But hey, nuts don't fall for Labour nor conservatives, am I right? Hah, fake news frome woke incel , all of it. But hey The feminazi have Trumps back in that case, or rather his pussy,. Of course, unless he builds the wall between north and south Korea instead. The Scots will have to pay that though, not the Mexican terrorists. Consider it their price for putting a stop to the backstop, permanently, one way or another!
Freedom, as both William wallace and Nemo invissioned. 7 fathoms below, and even deeper underneath wall street or Hollywood.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Cavebear

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on September 03, 2019, 02:46:23 PM
Don't be so oy Vey, demigod.
Guess we might have to inverse Marshall plan the légume fields. But hey, nuts don't fall for Labour nor conservatives, am I right? Hah, fake news frome woke incel , all of it. But hey The feminazi have Trumps back in that case, or rather his pussy,. Of course, unless he builds the wall between north and south Korea instead. The Scots will have to pay that though, not the Mexican terrorists. Consider it their price for putting a stop to the backstop, permanently, one way or another!
Freedom, as both William wallace and Nemo invissioned. 7 fathoms below, and even deeper underneath wall street or Hollywood.

Not mocking.  But being Belgian, seems a very strange position to be in.  Are Netherlanders similar, but they know their job is to do drugs and whores?

So ... Boris can't call for an early election, without 2/3 support.  Is it the intent of Corbyn to allow an early election, or just 2 months of demonstrating that Parliament needs defenestrating (similar to last Spring)?  Paralysis might be best ... as clock ticks down to 10/31.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.