News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

I love the whole "Stars and Stripes is sacred!" meme followed by some gal in a red-white-and-blue bikini stuffed up the crack of her ass.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on June 18, 2016, 11:45:39 AM
Not going to admit your age, are you?
No, I zoomed in the picture and read the grill.
PZ Myers

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hydra009

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 18, 2016, 07:32:57 PMI need to know what show this is from. For science.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreshura

What I wouldn't give for an extension that tracks the source of a still image or gif.  I swear, 90% of r/anime is "what's this from?", "what's that from?"

Until that momentous day, I have to rely on reverse image search and long odds that the hosting site also lists the source.

stromboli

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 18, 2016, 08:47:28 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oreshura

What I wouldn't give for an extension that tracks the source of a still image or gif.  I swear, 90% of r/anime is "what's this from?", "what's that from?"

Until that momentous day, I have to rely on reverse image search and long odds that the hosting site also lists the source.

And we are all damn proud of you.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers