News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

One water park I visit has a sign: DO NOT GO HEAD FIRST UNLESS YOU LOOK VERY CUTE IN ONE HALF OF A BIKINI.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

gentle_dissident

Once more for good measure.
Quote from: Hydra009 on May 29, 2016, 12:44:19 PM

I encourage the posting of girls in their underwear.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: gentle_dissident on May 29, 2016, 06:43:23 PM
Once more for good measure.I encourage the posting of girls in their underwear.
I can post a hundred gig without going into the subfolders.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on May 29, 2016, 07:29:39 PM
I can post a hundred gig without going into the subfolders.

And I call you a liar…..:menacing:
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Hydra009

Quote from: gentle_dissident on May 29, 2016, 06:43:23 PMOnce more for good measure.I encourage the posting of girls in their underwear.
Girls.  Guys.  Doesn't matter to me.

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Gawdzilla Sama

And who mows the lawns in "The Walking Dead"?
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

stromboli

that's how you stay married for 40 years. Bandwidth.