Has the atheist community just lost it's fucking mind?

Started by Jannabear, June 11, 2016, 09:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 07, 2016, 06:21:36 AM
When I was in the Navy I just pissed off the fantail.

I'm not sure your attempt to claim said boat would work in the military.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

widdershins

Quote from: Hydra009 on July 06, 2016, 06:29:27 PM

Hey look, it's that thing you say couldn't happen anytime soon.  The pic is from 2013, btw.
You know what?  We don't even have to force anyone to change anything.  Just pass a law that all new bathrooms and those undergoing major remodeling have to be gender neutral and that's that.  The problem takes care of itself over time and money isn't an issue because it is money that was going to be spent anyway.
This sentence is a lie...

Jannabear

Quote from: marom1963 on July 06, 2016, 08:00:20 PM
Gender neutral bathrooms have been around for a long time - but they only ever allow for a single occupant at a time, not for multiple occupants. Multiple occupant bathrooms are always gender specific. In my building, the bathrooms are both single occupant - and gender specific! I only ever use the ones labeled "Men."
i dont see the point in gender segregation, i thought we moved passed this puritanical shit.

Jannabear

Quote from: marom1963 on July 07, 2016, 01:08:08 AM
Seems like Paul's got a problem that I'm not interested in. Believe it or not, I'm not the one making such a big deal out of gender - Paul is. If gender matters so much to poor old Paul, then Paul needs to try harder to look like a man. Otherwise, let Paul stay Paula and use the women's room. As for Timmy, he'd better be pretty damned effeminate before I'd throw him out of the men's room - I mean, to the point where it's obvious that he doesn't want to be Timmy but Timothea.
The words of someone who doesnt give a shit about others.

Jannabear

Quote from: marom1963 on July 07, 2016, 01:57:17 AM
Nonsense. The GOP didn't bring up the issue - just exploited it after it had been brought up by transgendered people. It's called politics. Politics is a dirty business. Shame on the transgendered people for being so naive. They should have known 1) that the GOP would exploit it and 2) that the general population would have the very reaction that the GOP wanted. Stupid not to know that.
The gop is the one trying to pass anti transgender laws.

Jannabear

Quote from: marom1963 on July 07, 2016, 05:19:59 AM
"I play on the team, but I should be the one member of the team that doesn't have to wear the team's uniform - because I'm me!"
You know damned well what a man looks like, don't give me that bullshit. If there were no difference whatever in what the sexes looked like, this issue could never have arisen.
You want to go in the men's room, wear men's clothes. I'll not make 98% uncomfortable, so that 2% can be comfortable - that's that and quite that. You don't want to wear men's clothes - or women's clothes if it's the other way around - fuck you! Go in the bathroom that matches your fucking appearance.
"ill not mate 98 percent uncomfortable"
Most people arent retarded enough to care about this kind of thing, more like 20 percent who really give a shit.

marom1963

Quote from: Jannabear on July 08, 2016, 09:23:05 AM
The gop is the one trying to pass anti transgender laws.
Yeah - did anyone expect otherwise? Anyone who did was a fool.
OMNIA DEPENDET ...

Hijiri Byakuren

I have a solution: we have two restrooms. One that has urinals and one that does not. People possessing a penis use the restroom with urinals. People who do not possess a penis use d'other one.

There, problem solved.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

FaithIsFilth

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 12, 2016, 11:14:05 PM
I have a solution: we have two restrooms. One that has urinals and one that does not. People possessing a penis use the restroom with urinals. People who do not possess a penis use d'other one.

There, problem solved.

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
What do urinals have to do with anything? Women with dicks can piss just fine without a urinal, and men with vaginas can piss just fine in a bathroom that has urinals, so tell me, why should someone with a dick have to use the washrooms with the urinals? I don't get it.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: FaithIsFilth on July 13, 2016, 02:44:49 AM
What do urinals have to do with anything? Women with dicks can piss just fine without a urinal, and men with vaginas can piss just fine in a bathroom that has urinals, so tell me, why should someone with a dick have to use the washrooms with the urinals? I don't get it.
To satisfy conservatives who are worried about rape and shit. ¯\_(ãƒ,,)_/¯
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel