News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

I can report that being able to see your lover is a turn off ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 12, 2020, 12:15:30 PM
Yes.  And there is a very common saying in the US that a guy lacking bedroom stamina is a "two pump chump".

Oh I see... LOL But he is 3, isn't that obviously better? :p 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 13, 2020, 09:11:36 AM
Oh I see... LOL But he is 3, isn't that obviously better? :p 
Unless he "misses" on the first two.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

They've probably missed more than two. Couples trying to get pregnant are not really having joyful, pleasure sex. They have to have sex even when they don't want, esp. in certain times and as much as they can. Think about that. Takes everything out of sex. Because this time it is a project with a certain score you are trying to hit, something you have been trying so hard to avoid your whole life, lol. They look like one of them esp. with that announcement. As far as I've listened from friends it is actually a nuisance.

Hah, that's why I can't see the statement on the pic that way. I just got it.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

I feel like some small details were left out.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 13, 2020, 12:10:15 PM
They've probably missed more than two. Couples trying to get pregnant are not really having joyful, pleasure sex. They have to have sex even when they don't want, esp. in certain times and as much as they can. Think about that. Takes everything out of sex. Because this time it is a project with a certain score you are trying to hit, something you have been trying so hard to avoid your whole life, lol. They look like one of them esp. with that announcement. As far as I've listened from friends it is actually a nuisance.

Hah, that's why I can't see the statement on the pic that way. I just got it.
Well, I've read that married men have less sex than single men, so a set schedule would be an improvement.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 13, 2020, 12:28:21 PM

I feel like some small details were left out.
Manhattan Island was purchased for $24 in beads and trinkets. The tribe that made the deal were only there for a day's fishing, they didn't "own" the island and had no problem fishing elsewhere from then on.
PZ Myers

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 13, 2020, 01:15:34 PM
Well, I've read that married men have less sex than single men, so a set schedule would be an improvement.

Studies show that the most happy couples on average have relations once a week, otherwise too much or not enough.  Were you part of the control group? ;-))

Of course the Manhattan Indians didn't own Manhattan ... the Great Spirit did.  So are you pagan? ;-)  Also ... Aztecs are chad, so Mexicans are the master race!!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

2+2=5 because math is racist ;-)  Sorry, but the masks don't work, only a full biohazard suit will.  But believe in Covid fairies if you want to ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 13, 2020, 01:15:34 PM

I think most people gave up on sex sometime before the pandemic and now, they are either having it too much because of boredom and trying new things at home or getting ready for a divorce/break up.

I mean think about the impact of the pandemic on people's sex lives. There should be a rise in pregnancy but then a lot of people living together but spend most of their time avoiding each other probably living through hell.

A pandemic would be a really good time to see what kind of a relationship you have compared to what you think you have.

Gawdzilla Sama

I keep one rule in marriage, "Never stop dating your wife."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 14, 2020, 02:08:47 AM

At least those actually work.  Some geniuses use mesh masks to give the illusion that they're complying with local laws and aren't insane plaguebringers.

And fun fact about the military, they wear masks on the regular with very little fuss.  In fact, they extensively wore masks when returning to America during the "Spanish" Flu outbreak.