News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on April 14, 2020, 12:54:31 PM
I call them "Bert and Ernie" for a reason. They recently got ordered to stop keeping salties in their basement.

A couple in Minnesota who had been keeping an adult alligator in their basement, finally had it removed on court order.  Do they have no courts in Australia?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Baruch on April 14, 2020, 02:15:57 PM
A couple in Minnesota who had been keeping an adult alligator in their basement, finally had it removed on court order.  Do they have no courts in Australia?
They had cops. The crocs were found to be in excellent health, so there was  no abuse charges. Misdemeanor keeping wildlife without a permit. Times seven IIRC. What saved them any major charges was that they were feeding things that the salties would normally eat, live. Those critters were ready for the mean streets.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

I don't mind being adventurous, but I don't f*** with wild animals.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on April 14, 2020, 07:58:59 PM
I don't mind being adventurous, but I don't f*** with wild animals.
Well, PTSD on a massive scale plus being repressed homosexuals for decades might have something to do with this. And of course there's the fact that they both fucking lunatics.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

WhenI was a mean little boy, because after all,  most little boys are a bit mean, I kicked over a dead Stump and saw a nest of field mice, about four babies with their eyes still closed, so I took my slingshot and fired off two shots, both missing, and the momma mouse...all two inches of her leaped three feet onto my leg and up halfway up my cheat before I started screaming like I was being attacked  by a cougar and took off running and screaming like I should have. Don’t ever underestimate your opponentS willingness to fight...especially wild ones.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Munch

Quote from: aitm on April 15, 2020, 08:55:00 AM
WhenI was a mean little boy, because after all,  most little boys are a bit mean, I kicked over a dead Stump and saw a nest of field mice, about four babies with their eyes still closed, so I took my slingshot and fired off two shots, both missing, and the momma mouse...all two inches of her leaped three feet onto my leg and up halfway up my cheat before I started screaming like I was being attacked  by a cougar and took off running and screaming like I should have. Don’t ever underestimate your opponentS willingness to fight...especially wild ones.

Children are blank slates, empathy needs to be caught to them early on or they might pick up things that work against empathy and create little psycho/sociopaths
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on April 15, 2020, 09:42:45 AM
Children are blank slates, empathy needs to be caught to them early on or they might pick up things that work against empathy and create little psycho/sociopaths

Most boys have done that.  i used to be unnecessarily hostile to ant hills.  I feel no pride in that ... even though they remind me now, of feminist communism ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Shiranu

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 15, 2020, 11:49:51 AM

I love with a passion videos and articles that are like... a year or more ahead of their time and just being absolutely freaked out about it. I wish I could remember more off hand.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Hydra009

Quote from: Shiranu on April 16, 2020, 05:02:36 AM
I love with a passion videos and articles that are like... a year or more ahead of their time and just being absolutely freaked out about it. I wish I could remember more off hand.
I go to r/agedlikewine sometimes.  There's a lot of stuff like that.