News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 03, 2019, 07:23:54 AM
A lot of people don't get what kind of a torment that is my fellow vampire. You are lcuky, you live in forest region. I live in one of the sunniest places in Northern Hemisphere! And the hell door is opening wiiiide...
Let me join the 'I hate summer' bandwagon!  Tomorrow and the following day will be our first 100's of the season.  From now until the end of Oct. it will be hell week each week.  The worst happens when the over night low is in the mid 70's.  It never cools down.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Munch

I'm not a big summer fan either, the heat and sweating constantly, needing the fan on full blast just in order to sleep (Brits rarely have or can afford a.c so fans are the only affordable option). I also prefer the longer nights
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mr.Obvious

I prefer spring and summer.
Much nicer when I ride to work by bike. (Over two hours every day.)
Women wear lovely outfits.
And my back and joints ache less.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 03, 2019, 09:07:23 AM
Let me join the 'I hate summer' bandwagon!  Tomorrow and the following day will be our first 100's of the season.  From now until the end of Oct. it will be hell week each week.  The worst happens when the over night low is in the mid 70's.  It never cools down.
I was in Dallas for a time, and the nightly temp often didn't get below 85 degrees F, with 115 degrees and very high humidity during the day. Hell might be hot, but if it's a dry heat, I'll take it over Texas any day!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on June 03, 2019, 09:56:09 AM

I guess Godzilla was full of piss and vinegar? How much vinegar would he produce?
God Not Found

Unbeliever

Jeez, those Roman soldiers were kind of naughty, huh?
God Not Found

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 03, 2019, 09:02:04 PM

Tell it to the local wenches!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on June 03, 2019, 01:59:20 AM
Must be a Democrat doing it.  They are more ignorant of money than Republicans.

Money-playing progressive capitalist SJW Democrat here...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on June 04, 2019, 09:31:53 AM
Money-playing progressive capitalist SJW Democrat here...

It is not good to out oneself too much ;-)  The government is watching.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 03, 2019, 09:02:04 PM

Not just the soldiers, Rome and all of ancient Roman holdings are littered with vulgar graffiti.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Shiranu on June 04, 2019, 08:08:47 PM
Not just the soldiers, Rome and all of ancient Roman holdings are littered with vulgar graffiti.
It wasn't vulgar then, they weren't prudish. Google "Priapus". NSFW
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers