News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

PickelledEggs

Quote from: GSOgymrat on August 08, 2016, 04:00:19 PM

The whole issue of the full coverage/little coverage is what gives me some major frustration.

As a guy, I can easily wear shorts, tanktop, no top, etc and not get ridiculed for it, unless there is some feminutjob that sees me... i.e. Anita Sorekosuen.

Women seem to be the most critcal of what other people wear though, where unless it's an extremely religious islamic/jewish/christian guy, they're not going to say anything and are pretty removed from the subject. I wouldn't say supportive.... although while a lot of guys, myself included think and support a woman's right to wear whatever how much/how little they want, bottom line for most people is that it's not our job to say and we keep out of it/are only on the sidelines observing.

It seems the people that give women the most trouble for wearing "too much/too little" are.... women... Some women wear a lot and cover up saying that wearing a little is because of a male-dominated culture and some wear very little and say they do it because of a male dominated culture. It's funny because they're rebelling against a different take of their own movement.

stromboli

a Pokemon dude actually walked into my car today. He didn't apologize, say anything or look up. Just changed direction and kept going.

Hydra009

Religion - the world's first virtual reality game.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on August 09, 2016, 08:52:13 AM
And still the scariest!
Scarier than GTA: Mordor?*

*That's "Grand Theft Accessories".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

GSOgymrat

Quote from: stromboli on August 08, 2016, 11:43:43 PM

a Pokemon dude actually walked into my car today. He didn't apologize, say anything or look up. Just changed direction and kept going.

Anyone remember that Star Trek: TNG episode "The Game" where aliens infiltrate and take control of the crew through an addictive virtual reality game?

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

kilodelta

Quote from: stromboli on August 09, 2016, 04:32:28 AM

The door to hell opened in response to the Ark's closed door. Bible confirmed!
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know