News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on January 20, 2016, 11:00:31 AM
Had Rohm lived and Hitler not, he might have been a more prodigious enemy than The Fuhrer. Hitler got rid of him for a reason.
Yeah, he was wayyyy gayer than Hitler.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on January 20, 2016, 12:19:33 PM
Lol. Loved those men in uniform.
For those of you who don't get that deep into history, Rohm was caught in bed with one of his stormtroopers when the long knives came out that night.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

stromboli

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 20, 2016, 12:38:49 PM
For those of you who don't get that deep into history, Rohm was caught in bed with one of his stormtroopers when the long knives came out that night.

I knew vaguely who Rohm was. I googled him briefly, but didn't get to the gay part.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: stromboli on January 21, 2016, 05:21:45 PM
I knew vaguely who Rohm was. I googled him briefly, but didn't get to the gay part.
It was the excuse Hitler needed to get rid of the strongest rival he had in the NSDAP.
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Hell, I gained superhero status with a certain lady due to sex.
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 22, 2016, 10:29:35 AM
Hell, I gained superhero status with a certain lady due to sex.

oh? she called you "flash"?

:laugh:

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

stromboli

Green Bottle

Apologies to any english users for this one     :57:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''