News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Post your funny pictures here!!! part Deux

Started by Nam, July 26, 2014, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Hydra009

Destroyed worse than the Narn homeworld imo.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

drunkenshoe

LOL 'cock monster'. Iyyh. I can't see your other posts, so I am thinking they are imgur.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Succubi have teeth in their nether regions.  Part of the Lilith myth too.  The core meme of feminism.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Hydra009

I've been seeing this a lot lately.  There was a monster strong enough that it could just mangle anyone in reach and it throws around the protagonists like rag dolls.  That just stuns them for a few seconds before the heroic "attack me instead!" moment happens.  The monster could easily could just snuff out the stunned person and that would barely slow it down (it'd be super easy, barely an inconvenience) but no, it completely changes its target.  SMH.

drunkenshoe

Or me crying out loud -yes literally- when I first finished the Wicther 3 main story, because I ended up in the worst ending, naturally not checking any spoilers. Geralt in that scene... 

How could you do that to a father?! [E: A single human, a female no less, crying for fathers! Video games will save the society!]

And Hydra, please play the game. I want to hear what you think. Besides that it is not just right.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp